03

The small dragons all woke up by the smell of fish. Nuffink and Zephyr ran inside the living room with fish for the four smaller dragons and for toothless. Alina- the light fury- already ate and is now helping some fishers with the fish.

(Name) was hungry but is a little too lazy to stand up so she waited untill either someone will give it to her or she isn't so lazy anymore and stands up.

In this opinion it was opinion number one. Nuffink went to (Name) and gave her a fish.

As a dragon that was captured by humans that were bad, still doesn't know about the difference between good and bad people, but they are still the same race.

She still took the fish, having slight trouble trusting the small boy.

(Name) actually taking her time to eat. She wanted to enjoy the fish.

While (Name) ate, the other three are already done and Astrid was actually already done making dinner. She yelled out of the kitchen.

"Dinner!!"

The two kids ran to the kitchen while Hiccup and Astrid already are sitting at the table.

(Name) wanted to take a look around so she stood up and went to look around the house. It had the basic things. A kitchen, a bathroom, the living room, and rooms where people sleep in.

The nestling went into a room, in the room are two beds, A shelf full with books, some toys to play.

The next thing you know is that....

___---____----____---

The kids are done eating and went to their room, getting ready for bed. Astrid was with them looking at the books.

"Alright.. which book should I read you guys??", the female adult asked.

"Hmm... How dad met toothless??" , Zephyr suggested. The boy nodded. Wanting to hear about their story once again.

"Alright."

Astrid took the book and went to sit down. As she did that Nuffink got onto his bed but noticed a black figure on the bed.

"Mom look!"

"Hm?" , Astrid layed the book on the table and walked over to her son. She then also saw the small black figure. She took a closer look and noticed it's a dragons figure.

"Seems like someone is once again tiers. And hiccup was looking for her.", Astrid said with a small giggle at the end.

"What do I do?"

"Don't worry. She won't hurt you.. I don't think so.. ", Astrid said out loud and whispered the end.

They see (Name) sleeping on Nuffinks bed. Nuffink nodded and slowly got on the bed, not wanting to awaken the dragon. Once he was laying, Astrid went back to the table with a chair next to it and opened the book.

"It all started with a boy... that boy is me, hiccup. ..."

___---___---___---

"And that is how I met my best friend Toothless, a dragon." , Astrid ended the story by closing the book. She looked at her kids. Nuffink was still a little awake and Zephyr was already all out.

Astrid put the book away and kissed her daughter in the head. And then went over to Nuffink. She noticed the the boy was now hugging the small dragon. It was about his high so the dragon has one of her wings around him and then the blanket too.

The mother smiled and gave Nuffink a kiss on his head and pet the small dragon on the head.

The dragon didn't care about the head pat. In fact she liked it very much. She trusted her a little, she does not give off a wired vibe. And now .. after hearing that story... (Name) also trusted Hiccup a little.

________
!!!
Sorry short chapter... Can anybody give me ideas. Mother nature says: feel sick right now Or I'll give you sick the rest of your life.

That's how this chapter ended up getting updated at little times.

Anyways. I hope you like how I put it like this... bzw. About the books. Hiccup actually had a lot of time and wrote a few books about his adventures.. like meeting toothless or some parts of the dragons edge or how he met his mom and how his dad sadly passed. .. or about httyd 3... and now maybe he even starts writing about meeting you and about how you do while living with them.

I also liked my idea on making (Name) trust Nuffink a little more then anyone else.