I wake up around 9:30am and block the sun shining in my eyes, grabbing my phone to see what I had missed out on while I've been asleep

             Kit Connor started following you

I stared at the notification wondering if this was a dream or not. Surely it has to be a mistake right? I mean why would kit follow me?

I wanted to scream but didn't have the energy yet still feeling tired ''Omg'' I whisper in disbelief. I was having a bad day today since my dad died 2 years ago and I was feeling abit sad but seeing that notification cheered me up abit.

I quickly got changed and did my makeup ready for London and grabbed my case taking it downstairs.

We grabbed the rest of our stuff and started the journey down to London.

After we arrived in London after hours and unpacked the case I wasn't really feeling it so I decided to take a walk down the streets of Camden.

Not long into my walk when I saw a man sitting outside a coffee shop looking very very tired. The man looked familiar but I wasn't sure where I'd seen him so I walked over to him and I was shocked when I realised who was sitting infront of me...

Kit Connor. The love of my life.

I nervously walked over to him ''erm excuse me?''

Kit looked up ''oh hi, sorry I'm not with it today'' he laughed slightly.

I shook my head ''no no don't worry about it it's fine, your kit Connor aren't you?''

He smiled softly at me ''the one and only''

I was freaking out on the inside

I nodded ''lovely to meet you''

Kit smiled at me and nodded ''you too- wait I recognise you, weren't you the girl I followed on instagram last night? It's Alice right?''

''Yep it is indeed. Thank you for the follow by the way I wasn't expecting it''

''Your more than welcome. I saw a few of your posts in the past about heartstopper so I thought I had to follow you'' he said blocking the sun from his eyes

I smiled at the boy infront of me ''it made my whole year. I've been struggling with grief about loosing my dad recently and seeing that notification brightened my day''

Kit pouted slightly and stood up to hug me ''aww bless you darling, well I'm glad I made you feel abit better. I'm really sorry about your dad''

Darling? Sorry? I'm going to scream

I shook my head and held on tight to him, taking in every second of his comforting touch ''it's not your fault kit. It's just an unfair part of life''

He shot me a sad smile ''I know but no one deserves that and especially not you, your always such a happy and bubbly girl''

I felt myself tear up. Why is he being so sweet?

Don't you dare cry infront of kit Connor right now

''Kit'' I pouted ''that is so sweet''

He smiled and pulled me in again for another hug ''well it's just the truth, hey do you live down here in London?''

I shook my head ''no no I live about 3 hours away from here. Just visiting for a few days with my family''

Kit nodded ''so what day do you go home?''

''In about a week I think, gotta go back because me and my friend are having a party''

He nodded again ''well in that case, would you like to come meet the rest of the crew and hang out with us for abit? Maybe tomorrow if you free''

Is this a dream? Did kit Connor just ask me to hang out with him?

I smiled brightly ''yes of course I would, are you crazy?''

Kit giggled ''ok perfect just text me and let me know the details. Do you want my number? So we can keep in contact''

''Erm sure'' I pulled out my phone and handed it to kit letting him put his number in.

He handed me my phone back ''there you are, right well I need to get back set, Joe ordered me out on a coffee run for everyone''

I shook my head laughing ''tell him that I love him and I can't wait to meet him tomorrow''

Kit fake gasped ''I've been replaced already''

I giggled and playfully hit his shoulder ''shut up''

He smiled at me giving me another gentle hug ''I'll see you tomorrow''

I held him tight one last time and squeezed him ''see you tomorrow kit and make sure you get some rest tonight you look exhausted''

He shook his head ''I'll try, been stressed recently with everything going on''

''Your doing amazing'' I said waving as he stated walking off.

He waved back and walked into the distance until he was out of sight.

Holy shit. I really just met kit Connor

Liked by : kitconnor, taylor swift and 10,569 others

Alicejane : smiley bc life is amazing rn <3

Comments :

Kit.Connor  : pretty girl 🫶🏻
Alicejane to @kit.Connor : stop I'm blushing🤭

Taylorswift : gorgeous girl 💓
Alicejane to @taylorswift : 🫶🏻

Heartstopper : cutest cutest cutest
Alicejane to @heartstopper : 🤍

Heartstopper : cutest cutest cutest ✨ Alicejane to @heartstopper : 🤍

Liked by : Alicejane, heartstopper and others

Kitconnor : coffee walks in London🥰

Comments :

Alicejane : ok mr Connor 🫣
Kitconnor to @alicejane : 🥰

Heartstopper : you slayed that
Kitconnor to @heartstopper : ik I did😮‍💨

Joelocke : ur fit
Kitconnor to @joelocke : ty bby🤭

Joelocke liked your post

Joelocke started following you