Secrets

How did I end up here?! Walking next to a MotoGP racer, alone, and it's Fabio fucking Quartararo. Basically, I don't know him, we just met. He doesn't know me so why would he ever speak to me, not to mention take me somewhere.

"So what's your name?", Fabio asks as we walk. "Claire", I say, "Claire Smit". "It's nice to finally meet you Claire.", He smiles. "What do you meen?". "Don't take this the creepy way but I've seen you visit the MotoGP every year for the last 6 years.", He smiles at akwardly at his statement. I look at him. "Really, I didn't think you'd remember any of that because you know." I chuckle. "I don't know, tell me." "Well. I'm just a fan, and you're the racer. Not many people care about me, whilst you have an entire fanbase that cares about you. You are Fabio Quartararo, a world famous MotoGP racer, and I am just Claire Smith a regular student at uni." I look at him.

"That's not true...", He says. "Ofcourse it is.", I break his sentence, "you're this amazing person that many adore and I'm just a tiny piece that is exactly the same as every other person that is a fan of yours.", I laugh at him. "Except for that it's not true.", He repeats himself. "You've come to every race, every year and always went to the Yamaha box no matter if we were doing strong or terrible at that moment. You went to talk to me back to when I was racing in Moto2 and 3. I admire you more than anyone in this world. You're not boring or "regular"." He says and grabs my hands whilst we stop walking.

"I've started to notice you six years ago, even though I should've done that way earlier.", He looks me in the eyes. I smile at him, mostly because I have no idea what to say. And I have no idea what he meant.

"You two. You can't be standing in the middle of the drivers lounge entrance being all lovey dovey. You should know better Fabio.", a voice stops the silence. We both stumble back as we break eye contact.

"Do I have to tell you that you are not allowed to bring people here that aren't part of the team of in any way related to you or in a relationship with you? Hm? Tell me. Also who is this?", The man scans me up and down.

"Uhm, Jordan this is Claire Smit.", he introduces me. "Hi", I greet him and wave a little. "What is she", jordan asks Fabio. "She is uh, well...", He stutters and looks at me like he wants to tell me something. I try to read his look quickly. "Can you give us a second Jordan?", He asks. "A second only", he answers sounding rather annoyed. We take a few steps back and turn around.

"What do we do?", I whisper to him. "Follow my lead", he says to me reassuringly. I nod, "okay".

"Jordan, this is my girlfriend Claire. Claire this is my personal assistant Jordan Stewart.", He says whilst I look at him quite in shock. I'm his what now?! I am so confused. "Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend Fabio. He normally doesn't date.", He looks at me. "But since that is the case... ",He looks at Fabio, "You have to move away from the door immediately or were going to have news rumours going around effective immediately. We move away from the door like Jonathan requested us to do.

"I'll leave you two alone now, and for god's sake get your girlfriend a Yamaha Family card or something like that. Treat her nicely alright.", He tells Fabio as he walks away.

The second I see him stepping out of the room I turn to Fabio. "I have so many questions.", I look him in the eye for the first time after Jordan broke the last. He looks me in the eye too and it feels like I'm back to the moment we had earlier. I admire you, I hear him saying in my memory.

"Look, I know this is very confusing for the both of us but...", He stops. "Tell me" "I have liked you for the past 3 years and it's only gotten worse over the years." He seems nervous and it looks cute on him. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?", He asks me. Adrenaline rushes through my veins as I hear his words ring in my brain. Things are going so fast and my mind is racing.

Of course I want to be his girlfriend, but also I'm scared of being it. We just met. He is famous. This is the first time we ever really talk like this. Do I even like him like that?

"Shit, sorry. I shouldn't have asked you. You don't even know me. I mean you do know me but you don't know me.", He gets up and ruffles his hair. He is so handsome and part of me really wants him. But it's so wrong. I want to be with him, but I don't know him. I just...

"I'm so sorry Claire, I...", He tries to explain himself. "Yes". He looks at me with big eyes. "Yes?", He asks. "Yes". He walks over to me and hugs me. "You just made me the happiest man in the world Claire.", He whispers in my ear. I smile. "I'm glad I did.", I whisper back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
903 Words
-----------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter finished! Yay:)
I hope you liked this one. It's all happening at super sonic speed because otherwise I'll probably loose motivation and ignore the fact I ever made this. T^T
~Author~