a while now

We stand there for about 5 more minutes embracing each other and it feels okay. I feel at peace.

"Wow, what the fuck is going on?!", A voice interrupts. We both turn around and I see Franco Morbideli stare at us with confused eyes. "Hey", I say akwardly. "Fabio...", He says, "who is this?" "Franco, this is my girlfriend Claire, Claire this is Franco.", He introduces us.

"I know who he is.",I whisper to him and he chuckles. "Since when do you have a girlfriend? I'm so confused.",he stumbles over his words. "That doesn't matter", Fabio laughs. "Hey.", He smiles at me,"It's nice to meet you. Anyways, you." He turns back to Fabio. "You have to get to the box and get all suited up and ready in 20 minutes. And get your girlfriend a VIP-Pass for fucks sake.", He complains.

We both chuckle as he leaves. He turns to me and holds my hand. "Do you want to come to the box with me?",he asks softly. "Sure, I'll sent my dad a text that I won a box tour or something.", I laugh and grab my phone. "Okay", he smiles.

We reach his trailor and get inside. "Alright I'm gonna get dressed real quick okay.", He tells me. I nod and smile. He gets into the dressing room and I send my dad a quick text.

You:
I won a box tour!!! OMG! Is it okay if I stay during the MotoGP race? If it's not okay I totally understand. xxx

Dad:
That's so cool! Have fun! We're leaving at 7 tonight by the way.

You:
Okay!

"Alright, let's go shall we?",Fabio exist the dressing room. I stare at him, his suit is up halfway just until his waist and he's got a black compression shirt under. "Ey, eyes up here", he grins as he tilts my head up. I chuckle before we leave to go to the box.

"Ah, there you are! It's about damn time you... Who is that?",a men asks Fabio who is giving me a VIP-Family Pass. "This is my girlfriend, Micheal.", He says whilst holding my hand. "Hi, my name is Claire. It's nice to meet you.",I say whilst shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too. My name is Michael.",he looks at Fabio questioningly. "Since when did you...",he starts. "Liked her for 3 years, dated her for a while now.",he shrugs and chuckles. "Well it's nice to see you have someone you love, but make sure that you keep the paparazzi in mind alright. If you're going to walk around like this, it's going to cause rumours.",he walks of.

"I should get ready to race now.", He hugs me. "You should.", I say. Fabio looks at me and for some reason I kissed him. It just felt right. He kisses me back passionately. "What did I just say?!", Michaels voice rings through the room and we both start laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Very very short chapter today because I'm at the Dutch Grand Prix!!! :D It was so much fun! Also if you got any ideas on what should happen next let me know! Byeee
-Author <3