the meeting

TW: mild profanity

Y/n pov: You were walking down that shitty prison when you saw banbaleena. She was crying and repeating the same words: "I can't be late.. I can't be late.." so you decided to go Inside and talk to her.

y/n: "hey... Uh... I'm sorry I left your classroom earlier but.. I'm trying to find my kids..."

Banbaleena: "I guess it's fine... I can't leave here, though..."

Y/n: "do you need a hug, miss?"

(Banbaleena chuckles softly and blushes from y/n calling her "miss")

Banbaleena: "of course... I'd love a hug from you..."

(You and banbaleena hug for around 3 minutes after finally releasing)

Banbaleena: "thank you, I needed that... I'm just-- a little unstable.."

Y/n: "why are you even here, anyways..?"

Banbaleena: "I can't hold my anger in when they get shit wrong.."

(You chuckle a little because you've never heard banbaleena cuss before. And that she said it calmly)

Y/n: "oh- don't you think you should take a break...? Maybe get someone to fill in for you-?"

Banbaleena: "sounds much better then child murder 😔"

y/n: "you just realized that?"

Banbaleena: "maybe"

Y/n: "okay, I'm getting you out of here- I love how you're acting all of a sudden- 😆"

Banbaleena: "m'kay"