a chat <3

(banbaleena was cleaning the wound a little after she found some first aid products bc she felt bad, you noticed how much her mood changed. From sad to very content and somewhat... Flustered?)

Banbaleena: "there... That should do it.."

Y/n: "thank you.."

Banbaleena: "you're welcome.."

Y/n: "but like seriously, thank you... I wouldn't have been alive if you weren't around"

Banbaleena: "heh... It's no problem.."

Y/n: "also, I never asked but I really wanted to.. do your like-- ears or horns move at all-? They look like cat ears-"

Banbaleena: "they do- they'll flick when I'm really annoyed but very rarely!"

Y/n: "can I touch them?"

Banbaleena: "UHH...."

Y/n: "plssssss they look softttt"

Banbaleena: "okay-"

(You start rubbing her horns/ears, they feel fluffy. Her tongue sticks out just like banbans for some reason, as she has a derpy and flustered look on her face. She seems to adore the petting on her horns. Like a lil cat lmao)

Banbaleena: "that feels nice..."

Y/n: "YOURE SO FLUFFFYYYY"

banbaleena: *blushing* "yeah, heh..."

Y/n: "srsly, you're amazing. I love you."

(Banbaleena blushes profusely, not realizing you meant that more platonically)

Banbaleena: "t-thank you!! Can I get you anything else-?"

Y/n: "yeah, I have a question..."

Banbaleena: "h-huh-? What is it?"

Y/n: *smirking* "why is your face all red?"

Banbaleena: "oh... Uhh... Haha... Y-youre gonna freak out when I say it..."

Y/n: "what is it...?"