the escape

(you and banbaleena head down the hallway and onto the elevator/cart thingy idk what it's called-)

Y/n: "Soo... I want to know more about you- :3"

Banbaleena: "oh-! Uhh... My favorite animal is a cat, my favorite colors are pink and white, my favorite food is human orga-"

Y/n: "ORGANS-"

Banbaleena: "yeah we don't get fed here- SURVIVAL, BITCH."

(You laugh a little bc of how silly she's being, you have never seen her this way.)

Y/n: "well damn- I don't blame you- heh.."

Banbaleena: "mhm, ya better not."

(Banbaleena seems to like you already, as she is very comfortable being around you.)

(You and banbaleena talk for a little bit, and you end up getting off the elevator and start walking. You noticed banbaleena is trying to hold your hand.)

Y/n pov: *damn, I think she's afraid of the dark...? She looks like it tbh...*

(You hold her hand)

Banbaleena: "thank you..."

Y/n: "np-"

(You two meet the jester (bittergiggle) in a huge empty room, banbaleena accidentally steps on the tile and bittergiggle runs away giggling)

Banbaleena: "sorry..."

Y/n: "it's okay- I don't see what could go wrong after that-"

Banbaleena: "but it gets kittysaurus in here.."

Y/n: "who's tha-"

(You start to feel the ground shaking, as you see a big ass hybrid dinosaur walk into the room.)

Y/n: "WHAT IS THAT-!?"

Banbaleena: "ITS KITTYSAURUS! I CAN FIGHT THEM OFF DON'T WORRY-"

Y/n: "HOW-!? THEYRE 30X THE SIZE IF YOU-"

banbaleena: *silence* "oh..."

(Kittysaurus roars and stomps, causing you both to fall down. Banbaleena picks you up in her arms and carries you. You have a cut on your left leg from a chipped piece of tile)

Banbaleena: "I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS! HOLD ON!!"

(Banbaleena hits all the tiles as a door opens, she carries you inside and you both hide behind a corner)

Banbaleena: "oh my God.. here.. um... Let me help you.."

(Banbaleena takes off her bow and wraps it around the wound, putting pressure on it)

Y/n: "thank you..."

Banbaleena: "youre welcome, dear..."

(You feel a weird wave of happiness when she says "dear")