Chapter 1 Meeting The Doki's, Saving Them and... Your Inviting me?

3 rd POV

The three Doki's could be seen rushing somewhere as they had worried faces meaning someone was missing and only one is not with them.

Natsuki.

She wasn't with them as she was kidnapped earlier in the day and the other three were hurrying over to her location to save her.

Unknown to them an individual was seen following them from the rooftop as he had a feeling something wasn't right. He wasn't sure what happened with them, so he decided to follow and see if something was...off.

The unknown individual was Y/N despite how he might have the appearance of D-Side Natsuki only the exception of his hair being jet black while his eyes change whenever he wants.  He still wasn't sure which Doki-Verse he was in, so he will figure it out once he is able to determine what situation and what kind of Doki's these four are once they are done.

[Small Timeskip]

After witnessing a fight with two characters and saving Natsuki another attacker showed up and Y/N acted quickly and he landed behind the guy and did his part.

Y/N: Hey, douchbag! Mess with someone your own size.

As the attacker quickly turned around he was in stabbed in the heart with a knife while Y/N's eyes glowed very menacingly as fire is seen floating behind him in the Japanese letters saying death.

Y/N puts a hand on the attackers head and starts burning him to death as the screams of pain and agony can be heard, but the girls weren't scared of it.

Instead they found it hot.

After killing the attacker Y/N dusted his hands off and crossed his arms.

Y/N: 'Sighs' Baka's these days.

What surprised them is that this person looks like Natsuki only being an inch shorter and the lookalike sounds like her.

Y/N: 'Stares at them' What are you four staring at? 'Looks around' Nothing worth looking at around here.

He leans on a wall and has his arms crossed as he has his eyes closed.

He knew they would ask questions, so he was waiting for it to happen since he will probably have issues and probably a few good answers to what they wanna know.

Y/N: Ask your questions cause I know you have a lot on your minds.

The first one was Monika as she wanted to get to the point.

Monika: Thanks for the help back there, but... what... are you?

Y/N: I'm a super human. I have my ways of using the flames to my advantage and yes I have fire powers.

Natsuki: Why do you look like me?

Y/N: The power had to change my body as the old one could not handle all of it, so it took a similar appearance to yours only being an inch shorter. I don't care about the height I'm more concerned about where I end up and what I'm doing in said place.

Yuri: What is your name?

Y/N: My name? The names Y/N L/N and I am not from this world. I come from a completely different one. For example what you saw me do was something I made and it was possible because I got the stuff my own way. I can also change my eye color whenever I want.

Yuri: Show me.

Y/N changes his eye colors proving Yuri he wasn't lying and then he switched it back to the ones he chose.

Sayori: Are you a super hero?

Y/N: I'm more of a neutral, so I'm not really good nor bad.

Monika: Do you have anywhere to go?