The move

ZAYNE POV🩷:
I heard Zayne come back into the house at 5 a.m. I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until the morning. Today I felt different but I was determined to go back to school and work. Something needed to change.

NINE MONTHS LATER ...
My belly was big a fuck, I could barely see my feet or my vagina for that matter. We moved into a two-story house I liked so much. It had a pool and a backyard for the kids to play in. Sosa, LJ, and KP helped us move into our new house.

We had a neighbor and she seemed young, maybe in her twenties. I didn't care to get her name, I was pregnant and didn't care to be nice. Even though I wasn't a fan of Amira we got along pretty well. We talked almost every day and sometimes we would hang out with each other especially when her baby daddy died. It sucked for her and I felt bad.

After everything was moved in, we unpacked everything. I started in the kitchen, then the bathroom, the living room, and even the rooms. Everything was how I wanted. Zay had the garage to himself for himself and his boys and I just had apparently.

Zay moved our bed into our room so we could sleep on the mattress tonight, instead of the floor. In the middle of the night, I started feeling cramps. I got up and sat on the bed for a minute and closed my eyes trying to breathe.

The cramps started to get worse and soon my water broke. I yelled.

"ZAYYYY! WAKE THE FUCK UP"!
He woke up.

"yea wassup babe"?
"My water broke".
"Oh, shit babe come on".
"No babe, we gotta get the baby bag, my bag, and Aries".
"Okay, okay. Can you make it to the car babe or can you walk".
"babe no help me".

Zay helped me get to the car and went back to get Aries and the bag. After ten minutes we were driving to the Malibu hospital. Zay went to get the nurse and she brought a wheelchair from the hospital. Both the nurse and the Zay helped me into the wheelchair.

Zay sat Aries in my lap. We got checked in and went to the delivery room to have my son. Thirty minutes later I was finally dilated to ten centimeters. It was time to push and this was my first time giving birth naturally without any drugs.

I was in the position to push. Zay had his hands on my knees trying to keep my feet down. All I  could hear was the nurse saying "Keep pushing. You go this". I wanted to slap her because she wouldn't be quiet. Twenty minutes later my baby boy was here.

The nurse sat him on my chest, cleaning him off. I had tears in my eyes knowing I just pushed out a big ass head. When I looked over at Zayne he was crying more than I was.

"Welcome to the world Rodrigo Pentega Trago"! He had hella hair and looked exactly like their daddy. I rolled my eyes at Zayne because it was his fault my son looked exactly like him. All my kids were his twin and none of them looked like me.

I FaceTime my mom who was there in the hospital lobby with my daughter. I showed her my son and she was so happy, maybe more than me.

"awh Maya, he's so adorable. Aries look, look at your brother". Aries wasn't paying attention. She couldn't care less if she was a big sister.

ZAYNE POV💙:
Watching Mya give birth made me grab my balls. She had both of my kids and I was so proud of her for how she handled it. I gave all my props to her. Although I had other kids she was the one that stood out the most. When I saw my son's head, I cried. 

When he was out I cut his umbilical cord and kissed Maya. He was so beautiful and looked exactly like me. I could tell Maya was staring at me so I smirked, just knowing she was mad that our son didn't look like her.

Maya was talking to her mom on FaceTime so I decided to call up the bros. They answered and I told them what was going on. Ten minutes later they showed up. They congratulated me and dabbed me up.

"Congratulations bro, you BIG POPS now"!
I started to laugh as they began to look at the baby.

"Damn, that boy looks just like you. We finna get all the young bitches together"!

Mya gave Sosa the stink look and Sosa busted out laughing.

"Sorry, Mya. You know I gotta put my boy on the game", Sosa said.
"He's not even 24 hours hold Sosa"!
"You gotta start 'em early sis"!
"So he can end up like Zay, no offense"?
"Ouch"!
"NONE TAKEN".

Soon my daughter came up to the room after to her baby brother.  Mya's mom was behind her smiling, and cheesing hard. After all the pictures everyone went home. I stayed in the hospital with Mya and stayed for at least three days. She filled out paperwork and got a lot of things checked up including my son.

Soon we went home and the house was cleaned and organized. My mom went grocery shopping for the house, I assumed since my pantry was stocked.

Mya went upstairs with the new baby and laid down on my cold pillow. She closed her eyes for a few minutes and before you knew it minutes turned into hours. When she woke I  had the baby, just rocking him back and forth.

I went outside and my neighbor was outside. She was fine as hell so looked away reminding myself I'm a married man. She walked over to me.

"Hey neighbor. I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself yet".
"No it's fine", I said chuckling.
"The name is Erin", she said holding her hand out.

I shook her hand with my son in my arms.

"Cute son, how old is he"?
"Four days old".
"Damn, seems like you got your hands full", she said kissing me on the lips.

I was shocked because I didn't see any of this shit coming.

"You know where to find me when you get bored", she said smirking and walking away.

All I could say was damn.