✫彡 𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 ☆

ʚ ═══・୨☀️୧・═══ ɞ
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐘/𝐧,youngest of the two princesses of corona.Her life wasn't the easiest.I mean,when your sister goes missing and all your parents think about is what would happen if she came back,life isn't exactly fun.Sometimes y/n found herself mocking her parents for being obsessed with a missing daughter when they have y/n.

Anyways,y/n found many ways to occupy herself for the almost 14 years she'd been stuck inside the palace.Take astronomy for an example.Or maybe even Alchemy from time to time.However when those resources weren't available,she would write to her best friend,Rachel,whose family had always been close with the royals, or mess around with her black cat,Moon.

Although today she found herself looking at her space mural (that rachel and her had painted when they were 7) on her ceiling with the same questions floating around her mind.

'What if Rapunzel returned?'

'What would life be like?'

'Would freedom actually make its way into my
Life?!'

'What if....'
'What if.....?'

It drove her insane sometimes.

However the last thing she thought was, 'What if Rapunzel happened to return today?' before two guards burst into her room,with her mother,Queen Arianna,following close behind them.

"She's back,your sister is back!"

ʚ ═══・୨☀️୧・═══ ɞ

Walking,or more so rushing,onto the main balcony y/n couldn't help but grin slightly.I mean after hearing all about someone all your life,then finally getting to meet them,is a big thing-for her atleast.Slowly,King Fredrick turned to face his youngest daughter.

"Ready?"he said softly.

"As I'll ever be!" Y/n stated,excitement rushing throughout her body.

Slowly but surely,the two doors that lead to the balcony opened and two people came into the royals eyeshot.

A girl with messy,short brunette hair,who was obviously y/n's sister, and an older guy who had fluffy brown hair,who y/n couldn't help recognise,but couldn't quite place the name of.

Anyways, the king and queen had their moment with Rapunzel and then before y/n knew she had been pulled into a 'group hug' with her sister,parents and that guy who still looked awfully familiar.

It felt nice.You know,to have her whole family back in one piece.

It was perfect...

almost to perfect.

   ʚ ═══・୨☀️୧・═══ ɞ

A/n: hellooo hope y'all enjoyed this chapter,also I need ideas for extra chapters!Anyways have a great day/night and remember to hydrate <3

             ⋆⠀        
                      ☾⋆
              ⠀⠀    .  
                      ⠀⠀
                        𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡
                       𝐁𝐲 𝐍𝟎𝐭_𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲