• II •

It's been a few months since I got accepted. School starts in a few days, and I couldn't be more happy. Leaf, Serena and I are gonna share a dorm. We've been moving our stuff in for a bit, and we've finally all moved in. Piplup has had some trouble moving in, but he's getting used to it. Serena's Fennekin is a bit scared of Piplup, due to Piplup's assertive nature. Leaf's Bulbasaur on the other hand, has been very territorial. I've had to break up a few fights..

I open the door, to see Leaf at her computer, and Serena laying on the couch while on her phone, kicking her legs in the air.

"Hey, Dawn!" Serena said. "Found a guy I think you would like! His name is L-"

"Give it up, Serena, she doesn't want you to pair her up with people." Leaf quickly interrupted her. Leaf is a lifesaver sometimes.. "Also, why would she want a popular guy?"

"I appreciate it, Serena, but you gotta stop." I sighed. I let Piplup out of his ball, and prepared some food for the Pokémon.

Serena just rolled her eyes and continued on the phone. "You do you.. He's so nice, though! And he-"

"Seriously girl, knock it off. You're completely boy-crazy." Once again, Leaf is being a lifesaver.

The Pokémon started eating. Bulbasaur and Piplup aren't fighting anymore, thankfully. "Guys, relax. It's not a big deal. Oh! Have you guys gotten your class schedules yet?" I held up my schedule. It came in the mail last night.

"Yep." Leaf and Serena said at the same time.

"Oh, are you two coming to the school party tomorrow night?" Serena asked.

"I'm planning on it." I said as I'm scrubbing some dishes.

"Well, probably. Depends on if the Hearthome Gym is open tomorrow. Been waiting on that badge for like, a long time.." Leaf rambled.

"C'mon! Excuses, excuses." Serena said jokingly.

That party.. I feel like something is going to happen, and I don't know what.

A/N
Been gone for a while. Tell me if you like these shorter chapters! I like them, since it brings less stress to writing a new chapter.