Quickie. (smut)

It was a Saturday afternoon, you and Miguel were watching your kids play out in the backyard, the day was lovely and the weather was perfect so it was decided that playing outside was a good idea.

You then go inside of the house to fill up the kids' water bottles since it still was hot and they were running around. As you were filling up the bottles with ice, you felt a hand touch your ass, landing on your waist, you turn your head to see Miguel standing beside you with a grin. "Miguel, the kids!"

"They're okay, we can watch over them from here." He said before he turned you around, grabbing the bottle you were holding and placing it down in the counter behind you. He trapped you between his arms as his hands gripped the edge of the counter.

"What are you doing, Mig?" You chuckled softly, he leaned closer to your face and placed a light kiss on your nose.

"You look delicious." He whispered, eyeing your body head to toe, you were wearing biker shorts along with a crop top, it was something simple, but Miguel loved how the shorts looked on your body, and how the crop top just exposed more of your beautiful skin.

Even after years of dating him, compliments like these make your cheeks red. "Thank you." You smiled at him. "Now let's get back to our kids."

"Wait wait...can we just, you know," He paused and looked down at your lower body before his hand moved to between your legs, you pressed your lips together as his fingers made contact with your clothed core.

You hummed and shook your head a bit. "Miguel, come on, we can do it at night."

"I can't wait 'till night, please, I need you right now." He said before making his way to your neck, his lips landing on your skin as he kissed it and gently sucked on your flesh, his other hand moving down to your ass before squeezing an ass cheek, everything made you gasp at the amazing feeling.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, fully giving in. "Fine, but quick." That was all you needed to say for this man to pull you towards the island counter, not where the bar is to sit, but on the opposite side so you both could see outside to the backyard and be watching your kids. Your back was facing Miguel as he basically almost had you bent over the counter, one of his hands on your lower back to pull you forward a bit while his other hand pulled down your pants, as he did all this, your bottom lip was between your teeth, getting aroused at this, getting aroused at how your going to get fucked while your kids are playing outside.

"You're so beautiful." Miguel whispered as he saw how your backside was slightly bent over the counter and you were half naked, your biker shorts along with your panties fell down to your ankles on the floor, he then pulled his own shorts down along with his underwear but only a bit, just under his cock that sprung out from the tightness of the clothes. Even if you were turned on, you did feel a bit flustered, your forearms rested on the island and you breathed heavily, one of Miguel's hands grabbed your hip whilst his other hand went back to your aching heat, wanting to be touched.

He let out a quiet hum-like-groan when he felt how quickly your pussy got wet in a matter of minutes, he didn't waste anymore time to just slide his dick inside of you, making you let out a moan which was quickly muffled by your hand. He started to thrust into you at a decent speed, not wanting to seem noticeable but he was giving you enough pleasure with both his dick and his fingers circling your clit. Your moans were being muffled by your hand, but he pulled your hand away. "You're going to make it noticeable."

Even if you think- well you hoped that your kids are still innocent enough, considering they aren't even tweens yet, he was right, you just pressed your lips shut to muffle your noises and even tried not to make them, but the slight skin slapping and soft grunts Miguel let out just drive you off the cliff. Miguel was looking down at you, well, observing how his dick appeared and disappeared into your pussy, you took him so well and he was proud of that, but he also looked up to look outside to watch how his kids were laughing and playing around with each other.

"To think that our babies are out there playing while you're getting fucked against the counter." He chuckled, you didn't reply, but that did turn you on more, you could feel yourself get closer to your orgasm.

"Miguel, I'm- fuck- I'm close." You moaned out, pulling my head back, Miguel nodded before he moved his head to the side of yours, planting soft kisses on your cheek.

"Come for me, amor." He whispered, groaning as he also reached his release. With one final thrust, which ended up being harsher and harder than the other ones, you came onto him with one last moan, he pulled out and came all over your ass, his hand wrapping around his cock as he spread his cum all over your ass cheeks, the sight made him drool, biting his lower lip before giving your ass a slap, making you gasp.

Your hands gripped the edge of the counter and you breathed heavily, Miguel's hands touched all over your waist and hips, feeling every dip and humming. "So gorgeous."

You smiled at the compliment, he was such a sweetheart, even if he can be a fucking beast in bed, but that's a different story, even if it was a quickie, you could feel some aspects on how he is in bed overall.

You turned around to face him, your hands landing on his chest and you both made eye contact with each other, smiling. "I enjoyed that." You said.

"You'll get more tonight." Miguel smirked before leaning down to your face, planting a kiss on your lips. As you two were about to kiss deeper this time, you could hear footsteps almost running, you pulled away from Miguel and quickly pulled up your panties along with your pants and he did the same, you both couldn't clean up, so your panties got stained from cum and so did his underwear.

"Mamá, I'm hungry!" One of your kids said as he stood beside you and Miguel.

"Okay my love, I'll make you something quick, go with your siblings now, go!" You giggled as you watch them run back to the backyard, then you looked at Miguel and signaled him to go back to the backyard as well.

"Fine, I love you." He said before kissing your lips once more, then he walked back towards the backyard to be with his kids again.

—————————————————————————

word count: 1183
you can imagine what gender your kids are here<3 and I didn't proofread lmao any mistakes I'll fix later.