ꜱᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ BACKSTREET TK X DOUGIEB

(TW:EATING ASS HE GON EAT A NIGGA ASS)

"YOU'RE AN INSECURE FAGGOT." Arion yells at his boyfriend Tavares.

Arion was mad.. maaaddd as the fuck. He hated how his boyfriend didn't come out about him.

Like Arion was wondering was he ugly at this point. Every-time Tavares would go somewhere he wouldn't take Arion with him.

Arion at first thought it was because he acted out in public but now he came to the fact that it was because his man was scared to let everyone know he is gay.

"Then what are you?" Tk asks yelling at the man sort of towering him. The boys were both tall but Arion was about four inches shorter and Arion loved that.

"I'm just a regular faggot because my fans know I'm a no label and they still love me THE HOES STILL WANT ME bitch I'm DOUGIE B." Arion yells walking away.

"Where you going?" Tk asks. "Out I'm tired of this, you either come out about me or I'm leaving." Arion says making his boyfriend nostrils flare.

"Bruh you ain't goin' nowhere." Tavares says pulling Arion under his warm body.

"Noo— I'm l-leaving." Arion stammers trying to get away from the males touch.

He failed once he felt his neck being attacked by kisses. Tavares slid Dougie's pants and boxers down getting on his knees.

Tavares the slid his tongue across Arion's second hole.. his booty hole to be exact.

"UHmmm." Arion hums biting his lower lip.

Tavares then sucks on his right cheek making a dark purple hickey on it.

Arion was slowly growing impatient and hard so he began jacking himself. He then received a pop from Tavares. Tavares didn't like that he was playing with himself.

Tavares then grabs the male Vast groin rubbing the tip and squeezing it.

In the mist of this Arion eyes became crossed feeling the good pleasure.

"Mhm you like that?" He asks the male as he shook his head yea.

Tk then stops and gets up. Arion then smacks his teeth. "Tavares." He whines as his dick was slanging around.

"Put you close back on." Tavares says playing everything off.

Arion began crying he loved his boyfriend dick and thought he was about to get some.

"Pleaseeee!" Arion pleaded poking his lips out.

"I thought you was leaving though?" Tavares plays dumb.

Arion then stood over his boyfriend making Tavares grin.

"Jit move out —"

Arion sat on his boyfriend face putting his bootyhole all on his mouth.

Tk slid his tongue in the boys entrance sucking and licking.

He spreads Arion's legs out massaging and playing with his balls.

Arion then began pouncing on his face feeling him self reach his climax.

Tavares proceeds to jack the boy off rubbing his tip with his thumb and that sent Dougie into an overload.

He squirted out his cum into Tk's hands as Tk licked his fingers.

Dougie then puts on his pants walking out.

Dougie was hoping Tavares would call out for him but he didn't.

"You not gon' chase me?" He questions his boyfriend as Tk shook his head no.

"Why would I If I know you gon' come back." He said making Arion face turn red.

Arion then goes to Snapchat filming Tavares.

"ME AND BACKSTREET TK IS FUCKING YES HIS BISEXUAL AND HE FUCKS THE SHIT OUTTA ME." Arion says on his live.

"YEP, I JUST GOT DONE EATING DOUGIE'S ASS Y'ALL YUP I FUCK HIM GOOD" Tavares reciprocates the energy.

Arion's then turns the live off jumping on Tk as they began fighting. "Why you couldn't just come out when I asked you." He says pulling the males hair.

"BECAUSE MY DAD WOULDN'T EXCEPT ME!" Tavares says slamming Dougie on the couch softly making Dougie face soften.

Then Tavares phone began ringing....... Tk sighs looking over at the phone.

"See whatcha did!" Tavares yells walking out the house slamming the door.

That left Dougie sad.

Want a pt 2 of this?

Lollll this was low key rushed

BACKSTREET TK

Florida drill rapper / NHG

DOUGIE B

NEW YORK DRILL RAPPER