ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏ' ᴛɪᴍᴇ KAY FLOCK X DD OSAMA

Just one mo' time?- ANN MARIE

"David, ion got time for that." Kay yells at the boy.
The two were sneaking around because the younger was his opp. Kevin was currently in his apartment and this was an every day thing for them but today Kay needed to break things off with the boy people were suspecting shit was going on.

"Kay but I—."

"Nothing. Bro we not even supposed to be sneaking around don't ya ass me smoking my dead's?" He nonchalantly says.

"Kay I haven't even been making music lately I've been focused on school and you." dd spoke lowly looking down at his feet.

WHICH WAS TRUE DAVID EVEN WANTS TO STOP GANG BANGING HE KNEW THIS SHIT WAS NOT FOR HIM AND THAT HE'S A PRETTY DOMINICAN TWINK.
(😭😫😫)

dd was on the verge of crying he thought him and kay was going to be for each other but he guessed wrong.

"You my opp— let's keep it that way." He said looking over David's shoulder at the window.

David gently grabs the male face tilting it downward to him. "KAY KAY WHATEVA I DID MY HEART, I'M SORRY." He whispers.

Kay grew sad for the boy as silence flowed through the room.

"Baby boy you gotta go." Kay says walking dd towards the door.

DAVID then pleads, "one more time Papi?"

Kevin nods his head at the boy with no hesitation because one thing about David he knew how to fuck.

He immediately picks dd up sitting him on top of his island. He slowly took his college crew neck sweatshirt off him.

Throwing the Florida a&m sweatshirt on the ground. Kay then start marking up the boy chest rubbing his nipples. The ecstatic feeling made dd moan loudly though out the studio apartment.

David then unbuckles Kevin's Amiri jeans exposing his boxers. "You want this dick?" Kevin questions him sucking on his neck creating purple and red marks on him.

"Mhmm." David answers as Kevin slides is boxers off he proceeds to snatch dd's Nike shorts off him sliding himself in his pink hole.

He thrusts into the boy picking him up slamming him into the wall. "Kayyy." He moans throwing his head back.

Kay was roughly stuffing his buldge in the boy to make him nut quickly because he needed the boy out of the house asap before his homies or girlfriend come over.

Kay threw the boy over the couches arm rest pounding him kissing his spinal cord up and down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

The two boys part from each-other seeing Dougie and b' staring at them in pure shock.

Which made dd grab his clothes and run.

#hurricaneidilia

This was just sumn slight Chile.

BOTH NY DRILL RAPPERS

KAY FLOCK

DD OSAMA

DD OSAMA