The King of Ruin

Class: Berserker.
True Name: Högni.
Other Names: The Demon of Blood and Ash.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Swords.
Height: 180cm.
Weight: 76kg.
Region: Scandinavia.
Source: Prose Edda, Hjaðningavíg.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.
Basic Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, King, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: The skill Madness Enhancement takes control over his entire mindset, words will not come from his mouth, only grunts or beastly roars will come from his mouth, although he'll utter only a few and short sentences a few times. An once proud and fair king of the Danish, he had lost all senses of reason since he offered no truce to Hedinn. Since that moment, his mind was trapped in battle, killing enemy one after another without any end. A man simply rampaging on the battlefield with his cursed sword. It's only reason to live is to fight, and is reason to fight is to live. If only he had not been so foolish as to declare war, things might have went differently. But his one and sole obsession is to fight in an battle that will put all his lives on the line, and once he finds someone so strong, so powerful, he will start invisioning the one he always desire to fight and kill, Hedinn. He will go mad with glee at finding and fighting that someone who equals or surpasses Hedinn that he'll forsake any orders given to him to fight them.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: This is an Servant rather easy to control, directing him towards a battle is all that is needed. He'll be however hard, and near impossible, to call him back once he finds someone he perceives as 'Hedinn' and he'll continue fighting until either him or they die.

To the Master of Chaldea he isn't much different. Although with enough bonding, they are absolutely obedient even willing to ignore his battle lust and fighting someone he perceives a 'Hedinn' and obey them.

Likes: "War... War... WAAAAAAAAAAR!!"
Dislikes: "Grr.... ARGH!"

Appearance:

(His left eye is a deep green color)