Yandere Female SCP 076 X Darling Female Jack Bright Headcanons: Sapphic Warrior

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new chapter! This chapter is headcanons with yandere Female SCP 076/Abel (Abigal) X Darling Female Jack Bright (Jackie Bright) Please enjoy this!] 

Disclaimer 1: These are the RULE 63 (Aka Genderbent) versions of SCP 076 and Dr. Jack Bright. So SCP 076 also known as Abel is Abigal in this and Dr. Jack Bright was born female as well and is Dr. Jackie Bright though she is genderfluid cause with her amulet she can be put into a male body sometimes. She still goes by Jackie and refers to herself as a queen! Thank you! Now let's continue!

Disclaimer 2: SCP 076-2 is not yandere in canon. No matter if he is male or female the character is not yandere in canon. This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all. Simping for fictional characters and yanderes is fine, just do not be illegal or gross about it! Also, yanderes are not ideal partners to have in real life 

Jack/Jackie and Abel/Abigal are not a canon couple this is fiction and not to be taken seriously at all. Shipping is fine just do not be illegal or gross about it! 

Disclaimer 3: I DO NOT Support Admin Bright, he is disgusting! But Jack Bright is now more a stand-alone character and not just his self-insert. Jack Bright has had MANY add to his character and that has made him a stand-alone character. 

Thank you, enjoy this!

-Yandere Headcanons With Female SCP 076-2/Abel (Abigal) X Darling Dr. Jack Bright (Jackie)- 

.Abigal is a warrior and she is pretty much or less on the ace spectrum. 

.She knew the difference between men and women, though she saw those just as labels. 

.To her people are either weak or warriors. 

.Her one goal for the longest time was to find the strongest of warriors to beat in battle. 

.It did not matter that she was female, she proved herself time and time again! 

.Then on a breach she ended up killing a stunning redhead woman. 

.She could not get this woman out of her mind. 

.Then she learned this woman lived and was not immortal. 

.She became obsessed with this woman, especially when the woman would come and try to get her angry. 

.She is yandere for Jackie Bright, it also did not matter if Jackie was in a male or female body, she was still Abigal's 

.Though Abigal had to admit she prefers the female bodies Jackie would be in, much more soft and squishable. 

.Abigail is definitely a dommy mommy she is in control of the power dynamic all the time. 

.She is a no-nonsense type of yandere. 

.She will lift Jackie up and carry her over her shoulder. 

.She also feels only attention for Jackie so all that pent-up desire and lust is focused on Jackie. 

.Abigal also is a woman and yandere that will show off to Jackie how strong she is. She is 100 percent a buff and strong female for sure. 

.Also taller than a lot of women. (It is giving step on me mommy energy xD)

.She again is the type of yandere that will not dea with Jackie fooling around. 

.Jackie is hers and she will do what she wants with her little Bright. 

.Abigal also is the type of yandere that would slaughter rivals. 

.If they are men and tried to frick Jackie, well cock and ball torture and mutilation, going to happen. 

.with rivals she just kills them, unless they touch her like above they are hurt BAD for touching Abigal's DARLING 

.She is very possessive and demanding of her lover. 

.She would also punish Jackie (Sexually) if she tries to flirt with others. 

.Abigal will remind Jackie that she belongs to Abigal. 

.Will also brand her name into Jackie, so the whole world knows it. 

.She will do this with every new body Jackie gets. 

.Is in control as a yandere of her darling no matter what. 

.But only shows that sweet side to Jackie, who also is a very vigorous lover. Will wear Jackie out over and over. 

.She is very much like a yandere a sapphic warrior, reveling in her sweet woman and defeating rivals to worship her woman. 

.Sex (With Jackie) and battles and Jackie is all she needs now. She is content with this. 

.She would confess by doing a breach, hunting down Jackie and pinning her into a wall to kiss her and demand she be hers. 

.Jackei does not have a choice in the matter. She now belongs to Abigal, forever. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy all of my sexy muffins!]