1🥀

Vhope won in the poll, so here the story.
◈ ━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━ ◈

As morning sunrays fill the couple's bedroom through the open windows. The younger of the two woke up and met the sleeping face of his husband.

His eyes shine with love as he looks at his love of life. His heart is beating in the same rhythm as his husband's, and slowly he presses himself closer to Tae.

Hobi smell his husband, busking in the scent of older. His husband has his own natural scent. He wonders sometimes if his husband is some kind of wolf or flower because of the way he smells...it's so addicting for him.

He wanted to stay longer in the arms of his husband, but he knows he doesn't have much time. He needs to go.

He got up from the bed and walked inside the white bathroom. He opens the shower and lets the cool water run over his body, making his aching body relax with the coldness of the water.

He wished he could stay with his husband longer, but he knows he can't. He seems to be lost in the shower water; that's why he doesn't notice his husband joining him in the shower.

A hitched breath left from younger lips as Tae back hugged him, tightening his hold on the soft muscle of his husband. Hobi instantly relaxed when a kiss landed on his nape from his husband.

"Morning sunshine." The tenderness of Tae's voice instantly melted younger heart, and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Morning hyung." He replied back, tilting his head and giving more access to his husband. Tae gets lost in the soft skin of younger. He started nipping on the soft kiss while his hands moved up and down all over the younger boy's body.

"You're getting so thin. Are you skipping meals?" He asks, biting on the younger man's neck, and Hobi smiles at his husband's question. His husband got worried for him easily.

"I'm all okay. I'm just losing some weight due to my health diet." He replied, and Hobi thinks it's enough for his husband to have his way with him. He can't be late anymore.

"S..stop babe. I need to visit my mother." Hobi says and the older leaves him because he doesn't want the younger to miss his train.

"Okay, let's shower now." Tae said, and they continued showering, but stealing some kisses here and there.

🥀🥀🥀