𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

🎶 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒃𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏  🎶

Olivia POV:

On our way to the arcade, I recollected everything that had happened yesterday, since his sudden gesture scared the hell out of me.

"Hey, do you know how I got home yesterday," I asked Conrad. Since all I remember is to the point of grabbing someone's drink and heading off with some girls. I also have a severe headache and don't feel like thinking right now, so I don't even feel like thinking right now.

"Nope," he says, while placing the car into a parking spot at the boardwalk.

"I mean because," I start to say as he gets out of the car.

"Well, I remember me leaving you and hanging out with some people, but truly nothing after that. And like no matter how much I go back, I cannot remember,"

He stops for a second and then looks at me.

"Maybe ask around. I wouldn't know," he says, and walks towards the arcade.

"O-liviaaa" I hear someone holler from behind me very loudly. I turn around and Elina is running towards me, her brother trying to catch up.

Maybe I could ask her.

"Heyy girl!" she says, while giving me a hug.

"Hii Elina.," I say and she walks towards Conrad and does some handshake with him.

"Hey Olivia," Tae comes over and looks at me the same exact way he looked at me yesterday. The look that almost made me sink and drown and die.

"Hey Ta-"

"Hello Tae," I hear Conrad say as he places his arm around me.

"Conradd," he says, while placing his hand in front to shake his hand. Conrad hesitates but then shakes hands with him.

"Soo, thanks for helping my girlfriend out yesterday. You know-"

"*Cough* fake *cough* girlfriend" Tae says, sarcastically.

"Yeah he knows," Elina says. Conrad gives her a death glare but she places her hands up in the air and mouths "sorry".

I walk towards Elina and let the boys walk in front of us and talk about whatever they talk about.

"Do you know what happened yesterday?" I say to Elina who is eating some chips that look very delicious right now.

"Short story or long," she says, while placing the chips over for me to grab.

"Got to keep it short,"

"Okay then. You were dancing on top of pool tables, Tae placed you down, yall were hanging out somewhere, you started dancing with some girls at the ocean, you almost drowned, someone got you out, Conrad came, took you, then I guess brought you home,"

"Tae? Conrad? Dancing?" I say, not believing her words.

She laughs and nods.

"Okay, long story,"

_____

Conrad POV:

For 4 hours straight, all I have been watching is Tae and Olivia flirt, blush, laugh, play games, and do all this cringy shit that made me want to get in the car and drive home.

"He's annoying," I say, while watching Olivia and Tae order some ice creams from the ice cream truck.

"Tell me about it," Elina says while stuffing her face with cheese fries.

Then Elina comes in front of me and laughs.

"You're jealous," she says, while point at me.

"Jealous? No. Jealous of what. They're just being annoying,"

"Yeah, sure," she says, while squinting her eyes.

"What?" I ask, but all she does is laugh.

"I don't know man. I just know that when I had this massive crush on my girlfriend, I would get jealous easily just like you,"

"No, no. Olivia. Never. I don't like her like that,"

"Mhm" she says while still looking at me suspiciously.

"Here," Olivia says while walking towards me. In her hand is a sundae with a shit ton of toppings on it.

I hesitantly grab it.

There's chocolate sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles, strawberries, mm's, strawberry syrup, chocolate syrup, vanilla and chocolate ice cream, and some other stuff I can't even point out.

"Thanks," I say, as she walks off with Tae.

"I thought you didn't like super sweet stuff,"she says, in a teasing manner.

"Oh shut up," I say as she laughs and walks away.

But for some reason, I find myself grinning at a damn ice cream. An ice cream sundae with a shit ton of toppings is making me smile like an idiot.

"Let's go," I hear Olivia holler from a distance.

I walk towards her and taste the ice cream, and it doesn't taste bad.

"This is actually quite delicious," I say to Olivia, that is eating a ice cream cone with sprinkles on it.

"Let me taste," she says.

"Nope," I say, while placing another spoonful into my mouth.

"A bit," she says.

Suddenly I see myself nodding and her grabbing my spoon.

"Woah, it is. It taste like something Disneyland would charge 13 bucks for,"

"Yes. And you also just indirectly kissed him," Elina says. I slowly start to see Olivia's face start to turn red. Then while drinking her water, she starts to choke on it.

"You good," I say while laughing at her.

"I'm fine," she says quietly and walks away towards Tae. While walking up the stairs I see how she tries to walk up as slowly as possible but then trips and drops her ice cream on the floor.

"Shit," I hear her say.

I walk towards her and help her pick up the ice cream.

"Just have mine, I'm not really hungry," I say while handing her the ice cream. She hesitates, but then takes it and gives me the spoon.

"It's alright, it's not like we haven't already kissed before," I say, while giving her a grin, and then walking up the steps towards the boardwalk.

She must be bright red right now.

"And you say you don't like her," Elina says while walking by me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at her and turn around.

Olivia and Tae are laughing as they look at someone on her phone.

"She's not my type,"

"Sure," Elina says and walks away, chuckling.

I watch as Tae holds Olivia's hand and helps her up the stairs.

She isn't. At all.

But every time he gets close to her, it fills me up with so much annoyance.

It must just be me feeling protective over her. Since, this is all fake after all.

________ 

𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒊𝒈 (𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒚) 

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!!! 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 <3