Book requests!

Hey! I was wondering if anyone wanted me to write a book for them? If so, I have a few conditions:

1. I am not, in any way, shape or form, an amazing writer. I can write well enough, but just don't expect a publish-worthy, novel-length story, okay? They are more likely to have about anywhere between 20-50 chapters, which will hopefully be up to your standards.

2. I will not write smut. I do not care about what your reason for requesting it is, I simply refuse. Sorry if that comes off as rude, but I have my boundaries, and I need you to respect them. I can write implied smut or 'steamy' scenes, but that's pushing it. More often than not, kisses will be the most I write. 

3. I like to get a fair bit of my books written before I publish them, so if you request something and I say I'll write it, just know it may take several months for the first chapter to be posted. In addition to this, I write all of my books in my free time. I do not sit on my computer writing for hours every day, so this might also lengthen the time before the release.

4. Please only request genres/topics that I know (they're listed in my description). I would prefer if they were MCYT themed books, but if you really want one for Star Wars, Marvel, etc, I can and will do that too. 

5. This isn't really a condition, but whatever. I would prefer if these requests were either OC x character or an OC in a pre-existing universe. However, if you want an original story, I can do that too: the only thing is that it won't be as high quality. I also will not be writing y/n's, as I find it too difficult finding a common thread, with people often saying things like 'oh I don't like that', 'I don't look/sound/think like that', 'I wouldn't say that', etc. I cannot put up with people criticizing other's writing when they could not do any better themselves. 

6. Final thing: I am really, really sorry if I end up writing something that isn't as you pictured it. But, if something like that happens, please do not request that I change it. I put a lot of effort into my writing and I really do not want someone requesting a change or complete re-write. While you can request a plot, most of the time, it would be preferable if you could just ask for a certain OC, which can include appearance, character, family, powers, connections, etc, along with the universe they will reside in. If I want to make any changes to the plot/OC, I will ask you first, to try and minimise dissatisfaction. 

I'm sorry for all of these restrictions, but I need to make sure my boundaries are clear. 

If you're okay with all of that, you can reply here with your requests. They can be as vague or detailed as you like, but either way, keep the above in mind!

- Lotus 🪷