Part 1

Hii Guys....Here is First part 🙋

Press the star for Vote ⭐...

Leave your Review

Let's start....

Certain open 😺

" Aaj Preeta College nahi jayegi "

She informed her Mother, wrapping the blanket further 😄

" Q Tabiyat to theek hai na teri Preeta???"

Preeta's mother was worried because she never took leave. College was the only place where she went very fondly.

Preeta : Bs Mom ! aaj dil nahi chah raha....Lkn jaana to hai...So mai uth rahi hun...Aap bs Breakfast ready karen 🙂

Preeta jumped from the bed kissing her mother's cheek. Sarla just smiled.

----------------------------------؛؛

On reaching Clg .  She looked around in search of Niya. As expected, Niya was discussing a political issue with a group of the class.

Preeta : Niya... Chlo... Mujhe library jaana hai.

After greeting the class mates, Preeta held Niya's hand and took her away despite her protest. .

Niya : ( getting annoyed) Pree Yrr...Itna achha topic chl raha tha yrr...Tum khud beithne k bajaye mujhe bhi le aayi.

Preeta : Aaj mood nhi hai yrr.

---------------------------

It was a normal day too. When the class was over, Preeta and Niya were going to the cafe when Preeta stopped at some distance from a group. They were discussing about love.

Niya : Preeta pls...Ab is behes mai mt koodna.... Mujhe bht tez bhook lagi hai....( Niya pleaded, sensing her intent 😂 )

Preeta :" Aao na dekhte hain...Kya chal raha hai...Apna hi group hai...come "

Niya was also taken here by Preeta.

Boya : Pyaar ki koi defination hi nahi hai...Bade se bada Writer or Shayar bhi Aaj tk Pyaar ki koi proper defination nahi de paaya.

He was Rahul . Rahul was also a very good student of the class and one of the few people included in Preeta's good books.

Preeta : ( while sitting ) Science says everything is possible to define .

Preeta took the packet of chips from Bela's hand. In response, Bela glared at her...But she continues eating 😂

Mahir : You are Right...everything is possible to define....But Not everything...Not Every emotion ( Eyeing Preeta)

Preeta looked at Mahir . Who was looking at hir with a place of interest in his eyes 😍. "Love is superstition and nothing else". Preeta praises her love and gets up to leave.

Rahul : Aye Preeta...kaha ja rahi hun...Abhi to Discussion start hi hua hai yrr...beitho na.

Preeta : Nahi yrr....Aaj discussion ka mood nahi hai...You people carry-on please.

SHe smiled and waved her hand and left for home.

________________________

Next Day

In College cafe ☕

" Pyaar, Ishq ,  Mohabbat , Darya , Aankhein or pata nahi kya kya....My God..Tum logo ko iske alawa kuch aata bhi hai? "

She said carelessly while brushing her hair back with one hand 😏

Bela : ( Bela looked at her carefully  ) Jb tujhe pyaar hoga na..Tb puchhungi k Kya hota hai ye sb 😒

Preeta : ( laugh ) Mohabbat or mai...Not possible Sweet heart...Or agar ho bhi gayi to Shiddat wali nahi hogi... It'll be a attraction...( She stood up saying nonchalantly. )

Preeta was like that. A lot at once. Both caring, and careless..... Both wise and foolish...... Sometimes she would get full eyes on a small thing and sometimes she would just shrug her shoulders at any loss.....Sometimes very happy sometimes sad for no reason. ....Sometimes are ready to help a stranger, sometimes are disgusted with yourself, and someone asks what you really are ?..... So a slow smile would come to her lips and stop and a very calm answer " Mai khud mujhe nahi jaanti tumhe kya bataun ☺️ "

And the questioner would be more confused... 😂

END OF THE CHAPTER

How was the chapter...Achha lage to batana....Na lage tb bhi bata dena...I won't mind 😂

Bina Vote kiye mt jaana 🗡️

Leave your Review 😃

What you think about Love ❤️

Precap : Karan's Entry in a College 🔥