Chapter 2 : (Why are you ignoring me!?)

Ralph's pov
I followed Peter everywhere and Henry came to speak to me but I  couldn't speak to him because I had to keep an eye on his brother .... wherever his brother went I went and Henry followed me it became evening and Henry snapped “Why are you ignoring me?” he said then I said “ I am not ignoring you” he was looking at me with an eye of doubt and I saw his brother coming straight to us looking angry and then I pulled Henry behind a tent he asked me why was I hiding from his Little brother I couldn't give him a respond and soon his brother found us he pulled Henry away from me and took him towards the tent and I wanted to throw his brother off the cliff but I controlled.

Henry's pov
I didn't know what was Ralph doing he was ignoring me since evening and then I got furious and I said “Why are you ignoring me?” he said to me that he was not ignoring me and later I saw my brother coming towards us “oh what have I done now” I thought but then Ralph pulled me behind a tent I asked him why was he hiding from Peter he didn't say anything and Peter found us and pulled me away from him Ralph looked a bit sad ...later Peter said me To stay away from Ralph and I got angry and I told him  “MY FRIENDS ARE MY BUSINESS WHAT DO YOU GOTTA DO WITH THAT?!” and my brother said no... and started crying and ran away I was curious as I that harsh?

Ralph's pov
As I saw Henry was being taken away I had to do something!
I went near his tent and from the luggage I took his teddy bear
I know he gets mad if anyone touches his teddy bear but no choice and I showed him the half-cut legs of his teddy bear when he was talking to Henry he started crying and came to me and begged me to not go further I said to him “You don't take my warning serious do you ?” and he said “NO NO I WILL DO ANYTHING DONT HARM HIM!" and I said “ DONT TELL HENRY ABOUT THIS" and threw his teddy's leg and I told him the rest you will get when you obey me and make henry sleep with me. Then I walked away.

Henry's pov
I went outside and saw Peter holding something to his chest when I came closer to have a look and he hid it behind his back I asked him what happened. He said nothing and ran away it was awkward... I knew something was going on between Ralph and my brother I wanted to confront them but it was nighttime already my mom asked me if I wanted could sleep with Ralph I was happy.. but I asked why? my mom said “Your brother doesn't wanna sleep with you ” It put another question mark on my face and soon I went to Ralph and I told him about we could sleep together he was very happy then we both slept in the same blanket and it was awkward around 1:23 Ralph was acting weird before that we were playing and planning evil stuff to do tomorrow and then we came out from the hot spring which was near our tent .... and then later after 35 minutes Ralph started sniffing me! and then soon he started putting his hand on my shirt I did feel good but we were kids this had to stop! until he stopped it himself and I fell asleep...

TO BE CONTINUED

[By the author]
[Like]
[share]
[subscribe]
[comment]