Chapter 5

Henry's pov
My alarm ran in the morning and I was soo much lost in my thoughts that I couldn't barely eat properly. I saw Peter coming down he was with a bag he said he will be staying at granny's house for a few days ... and he left like nothing happened before. While mom was cooking food I asked her if she supported LGBTQ... and she said “No, It's disgusting” and I just grabbed my bag and left ... Soon I reached school ... and I saw Ralph....it was so awkward... I was blushing so hard and to see Ralph's face he was angry...

later when I was walking in towards the washroom he grabbed me inside! I said to him “ Ralph stop this! we are at school! Ralph smirked and said “Don't you like it too? You like me don't you? and I blushed and nodded my head .... but I said to him “ You were rude to my brother!” he said “Oh Henry who cares about him” Ralph was so good-looking that I couldn't help it ... he started touching me .... and soon I made an excuse saying him I need to see the teacher she had called me ... so he let me go...

After school left I didn't see Ralph it was so weird to see this side to Ralph anyways when I reached home Mom said that I had a guest waiting for me in the room and I ran towards my room and oh my gosh Ralph! He was sitting on my chair holding my underwear!!!!! It was pink underwear that could reveal half of my butt! it was gifted to me by my grandmother who thinks I am a girl .... I shouted “Ralph!!” and he said “Cool down baby~ I haven't noticed your collection of pink underwear ♡” and then he pulled me closer. “Eek!” I screamed while Ralph told me to wear it...I was so blushing and I did it but I covered myself with a blanket and when he tried to reach it. I screamed and said “In lovers, it's respectful for one to not cross boundaries!” and then Ralph smiled and said “Ok we have the whole night to be with together ♡ and I was so shocked! Soon he laid eyes on one of my paintings which I stuck up in my room It was a drawing of me and Ralph doing 18+ stuff it was hidden behind a poster and the poster had fallen ooffcovocovererh my body while Ralph looked confused and he started blushing my blanket had fallen! he could see my butt! but I couldn't move cause if I did he would see the drawing so I stayed still and he got up and came near me ... and then he touched my butt and said to me “Don't worry I will be gentle."

Ralph's pov
Henry~ Henry~Henry~ All I could think about was him ...and now seeing him in these pink underwear...I wanted to kiss him! He is so adorable I said to him “I love you” and he started blushing and soon I kissed him on his cheek the worst thing that ever happened was the bell rang and that was enough for him to get away...He put his pants on and ran down to see his grandmother with some luggage and Peter... That perfect freak ...Henry looked horrified...I don't know why? but then when Henry came forward to pick up the luggage, Peter saw me with a horrified look and stress rising in his brain and I took one look and smirked at him, He fell on his knees and soon as we were having dinner together Henry's mom said that Ralph will be staying here for one week because his family has got into a very big problem....Soon I saw Peter whispering in Henry's ears which made him get away from me a little I glared at his brother and his brother whispered to me to go upstairs we excused ourselves and headed upstairs. Peter spoke, “ You killed my most precious thing I will never forgive you and that is why I will take my revenge on you!” I showed him my fist and said “Oh ya perfect freak what are you gonna do throw your Barbies at me?” I started laughing while he said “No I will make sure Henry will not mingle with you...” and I said “ Henry is mine you have no right I will soon make him mine and as for you get ready... I will be getting you some flowers for your funeral. Then he replied “We will see about that we will see” He made my blood boil at this rate I was going to punch him and he smirked and left .... the anger rising in me was so much!

Peter's pov
I couldn't believe that my brother bought home this horrifying monster when I saw him he was smirking at me I felt so angry that I planned for revenge and I will not let Henry go near him. I called him upstairs for a little chat and told him about my revenge he looked so horrifying each of his words was horrifying.. he was so obsessed over Henry that it made my revenge stronger, he sure was scaring me that my legs were trembling a lot. can't believe that my mom decided to keep him here for one week!!!! Oh well doesn't matter so what if he is a monster... my revenge is going to be epic!

Henry's pov
Peter had a look of disgust on his face when he saw Ralph but he had a little fear why was he so scared of him? later Peter whispered in my ear saying “Don't go close to Ralph or else I  will tell Mom about both of you” I was shocked... When Ralph and Peter excused themself to head upstairs to have a little chat privately..... I got suspicious and I excused myself to the bathroom I heard their conversation and what is wrong with them!?! Was Ralph this obsessive for me!! As soon as their conversation ended I ran downstairs and pretend I heard nothing..... Soon it was sleeping time .... and grandma said she couldn't sleep in my messy room...so she slept in Peter's room ...Peter, Me and Ralph were going to sleep in my room it was going to be Chaos!