2 Neo Metals, 1 Hero

" Eggman! What's going on?! " Sonic asked.

" Remember that time when I gave that letter that said something like: ' I'm going to take over the world in three days! Think you can stop me, Sonic Heroes?! ' The Neo Metal Sonic from then, is now split into halves between Nega Metal and the Original! " Eggman Explained.

Sonic took awhile to take that info in.

" What? " Sonic asked.

" * sigh * The Metals are transforming into their Neo Forms! " Eggman said bluntly.

" How can I stop them? " Sonic asked.

" Can't you go super? " Eggman asked.

" My energy is depleted, " Sonic replied.

" Maybe I have to perform fusion with Shadow again. " Sonic said.

" Maybe even help from Tails and Knuckles.. " Sonic added.

" But aren't all 3 of them knocked out from the energy of when you vaporized their Metals? " Eggman asked.

" Crap! How am I supposed to beat them! Everyone is going to die because of me! " Sonic cried.

Sonic began crying.

Just thinking about not being able to save anyone-- not even his own wife-- just made him mad.

But yet, he continued to cry.

Sonic thought as he cried: ' What will become of this place? '

Sonic started to flash various colors.

" No. I will not allow this to stand! " Sonic said, getting up.

" I began here, so I'll end here TO! " He continued as his quills rose.

" You actually thought you could defeat me? By transforming into a MONSTER?! " Sonic yelled, transforming.

A bright light filled the area.

" Sonic? " Eggman said.

" You've done this one TOO many times! Now I'll make DAMN sure that you don't come back! " Sonic yelled.