Middle of New moon

Shauna was at the pack house arguing with Sam, over her relationship with Peter. "He's not gonna hurt me Sam." She told her brother, trying to reason with him that Peter wouldn't hurt her or act the way with her that Edward has done with Bella.

"He's not like us Shauna, he's dangerous especially since he's not exactly a vampire either." Sam told her, having no idea of Shauna imprinting on him yet. "He will hurt you."

"I know what he is capable of Sam. I know what he is, he's a hybrid. Which yes, is unheard of but he wouldn't hurt me. He's my imprint." Shauna told her brother, knowing he probably wouldn't take this to well but she couldn't hide the truth any longer. "You know what that is like more then anyone."

Sam didn't know what to say at this, he couldn't believe that she had imprinted on the uncle to the Cullen kids, but it wasn't her fault for the imprinting. He sighed softly, shaking his head not blaming her for this. But he wasn't to keen on her being with Peter, but he couldn't stop it. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm not to keen on this, or you being with him. But I'm not going to stop you, from being with him or seeing him. You couldn't control it. I do know what it's like, and I deeply regret hurting my old mate. Even though she wasn't my imprint like Emily."

"It's a wolf thing, that none of us can control. I know you didn't want to hurt her, but you had no choice." Shauna knew that Sam was trying to be a good older brother, even if he took her in under his wing. "You are a good leader and brother Sam. Thank you." She added, before hugging him thanking him for not stopping her from seeing Peter.

Present day.

Shauna was looking down at the ring on her finger as she thought about the memory, when she had told Sam about Peter being her imprint and such.

She sighed sadly, thinking about the day that all the Cullens had left including Peter, shortly after proposing to her because Carlisle asked him to go with them. As she looked out the window, she remembered Peter asking her to become his wife and the day he left.

Flashback to the day Edward left along with his family. (Working on rewriting )

"Are you sure I can't come with you?" Shauna asked Peter, in a soft yet sad tone not wanting him to go, as she leaned against the doorway watching him pack his bag.

Peter was getting ready to leave with his family, he didn't want to leave Shauna like Edward had with Bella which was both dumb and infuriating, because now he's worried about it costing him his relationship with his mate.

He was packing his bag to leave, looking at his mate. He stopped packing with a sigh, when he heard her asking him if he was sure about her not coming with him. Even though his gut told him to stay with her and not to leave, Carlisle had asked him to go along with them but told him to ask Shauna first before they left forks.

Peter looked back, pulling something out of it and keeping it out of her sight. "Yes I'm sure. Sigh....but I am going to make you a promise. I'm not going to leave you like Edward did to Bella. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, however long that may be."

Peter looked her straight in the eyes, as he continued to speak to her. "I was going to wait to do this, over a nice romantic date but I don't want you to think that I'm never coming back to you. So here it goes." Peter turned to face her, pulling out the small box from behind his back and getting down on one knee in front of her.

"Shauna...sigh...I have loved you ever since I first saw you. Your smile, your laughter and your giggles are music to my ears. You have started to feel like myself again, I'm not feeling be to get all soft and vulnerable in front of someone, accept when I'm with you. You make me feel like myself again, you make me a better man and want to be a better. Shauna Renee Uley will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Peter asked her.

As he opened the box, showing her the ring that laid there inside it, shaped like a heart because Shauna had his heart.

Shauna didn't know what to say as she smiled and bought a shaky hand to her mouth, she was in shock but also in awe that it was shaped like a heart

Shauna didn't know what to say as she smiled and bought a shaky hand to her mouth, she was in shock but also in awe that it was shaped like a heart. She could only nod her head, as she stared at him and the ring. "I..I..yeah. Yes!" Shauna stuttered, she sounded excited though as she watched him slip the ring on her finger.

Peter stared up at her in awe, he chuckled softly at her stuttering and her excitement. Sliding the ring on her finger, he stood up holding her hand with the now ring on it. "I love you so much." He told her, cupping her cheek gently as he kissed her on the lips.

Shauna looked at their hands, before looking up at him with awe and happy tears in her eyes. "I love you too Peter." She sat her her hands on his muscular chest, as she kissed him back happy to be engaged to the man she loved.

End of flashback...

Shauna sniffled as tears fell at the memory, she knew that Peter would come back for her but didn't know when. He had left the house to her before he left, they both had their own rooms and bathrooms, but both of them stayed up or held one another when they couldn't sleep or had a nightmare.

She wiped the tears from her eyes, looking over at her phone as it rang. She jogged over to it, to see who it was but she was shocked to see Alice calling her. "That's strange she never calls me, especially not since they left." She thought out loud to herself, picking up the phone to answer. "Hey Alice what's-. She was cut off by Alice.

"No time to explain, I'm on my way to see Bella, but Edward is going to get himself killed. And Peter is in trouble with the Volturi." Alice told her.

Shauna was confused as to what Alice meant by Peter being in trouble and about Edward going to kill himself, but she was more worried about Peter, since he was in trouble with the volturi. "What do you mean in trouble? What did he do?"

"He killed a Volturi member." Alice told her.

To be continued......