The middle of New Moon part two rework

"Wh...What?" Shauna asked Alice, as she felt her heart stop beating for a second before starting to race at hearing about him killing a Volturi member.

"He told Carlisle about it after we left. He left to keep you safe. But now the Volturi has him in their custody." Alice told her, of course as she explained Shauna started to wonder what happened and why Peter didn't tell her.

(Working on)
In Alaska

Peter regretted not telling Shauna why he had left with the Cullens. But he had to in order to keep her safe and to protect her, from the Volturi in order to keep her from ending up like his family. He sat on the couch with his head hung, not sure what to say to Carlisle since Alice of course told them about what she had seen happening.
"I didn't mean." Peter told Carlisle, knowing that the Volturi were probably going to come for him now, after killing one of their members.

Flashback to what he had done.

Peter was heading off to Carlisle's families place, to head out with them to Alaska. On his way there though, he saw a Volturi member cloaked in black appear on the road, before quickly disappearing and reappearing next to his car.

"You saw it didn't?" Alice asked Shauna, as she waited for her to respond. She knew that they had to get to Peter before the Volturi killed him, which they didn't have a lot of time to stop it.

"What we went through? Yeah I did. H-how long do we have to get there?" Shauna asked Alice not not to cry or let her voice quiver, as she grabbed her phone and a new shirt for Peter.

"Not long, which is why we're leaving now. We only have a couple of hours." Alice told her, before going out with her to the car once she had grabbed what she had needed too.

Shauna nodded her head put her backpack on her shoulder, following Alice out to the car and hopping in. She was quiet as Alice took the car to go get Bella, she sat in the back seat chewing on her bottom lip nervously yet worriedly for her mate.

"Once we get there, we'll gonna go in get Edward and save Peter." Alice told the girls, as she got closer to the castle where the Volturi lived.

Shauna nodded her head not saying anything, she felt her heart racing as they got closer to the castle. "How long do we have?" She asked her.

"A few minutes." Alice said, trying to make it through the crowd but was stopped by all the people. "You two have to go, I can't get through them and with the sun up I'll be seen. You two go find the guys, I'll find another way. Go!"

Shauna got out when Bella did, both of them bolted in different directions. She watched Bella go towards where Edward was stepping out of the shadows shirtless into the light, while she on the other hand headed up to the doors by was stopped by some of the Volturi.

"Aro will see you three inside." Jane told her, as Bella and Edward stood in the dark away from the sun.

Shauna swallowed thickly, smelling her mates scent on her which made her stomach turn in a bad way. She looked over at Bella and Edward, before following the Volturi inside to see Aro and his brothers.