1:00

"How do I look?" I ask Grace, as I walk out of my caravan, in my racing suit for the first time. I have the top half tied around my waist, and the bottom half on my body. I'm wearing a long-sleeved, skintight, black Ferrari top. My hair is tied in two loose braids, and my Ferrari hat is placed on my head backwards. I'm holding my helmet in my hand.

"You shouldn't be wearing that. You don't belong here." A voice says from behind me. I turn around to see who it is. Charles.

"Fuck off." I state, looking up at him. "You're so tiny." Charles taunts, putting his hand on the top of my head. I grab his wrist and push his hand away. Brothers, especially mine, are so annoying.

Charles grabs the hat off my head, and thrusts it into my chest, forcing me to step backwards slightly.

"Take my beautiful team off your shitty head, and get away from the track!" Charles shouts, pointing towards the exit.

"You're a dick." I state loudly, shoving him by his shoulder.

"You're what, just turned 18? And you're still swearing like you used to when you were 14." He says, shoving me back.

"As if you'd know." I scoff, before walking away, back towards Grace.

"You look brilliant." Grace exclaims as I reach her. I smile and we walk to the garages.

Today is the first official practise on the track that I've had with the boys in Formula 1. Everyone is here, and I've got to meet them all, while also trying to avoid Charles.

"I'll stay here, and let you get to know the boys." Grace squeals excitedly, clapping her hands together. She walks over to some of the guys who are making some minor adjustments to my car before the qualifying race.

I think she has a crush on one of the engineers, Dylan. I don't blame her, he's tall, got dirty blonde, slightly curly hair and lovely blue eyes. He's like a dream.

I laugh at her before walking out into the paddock. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go, and I told Vasseur that I didn't want to be accompanied everywhere by someone. I like freedom.

"Hey, you look lost, can I help?" Someone asks, walking over to me. Woah, this guy is hot, and I mean hot. He could get me down on my knees if he wanted to, but I doubt he'd want me, and when he finds out I'm Charles' sister, that will for sure scare him off.

He's got curly brown hair, brown eyes and is wearing an orange race suit, with the top half tied around his waist, and an orange skintight top, which says McLaren on it.

"Yes please. I just wanted to meet everyone before the race began." I laugh slightly, fiddling with my fingers.

"I can help you with that, if you'd like." The guy says, pointing in the direction of the other garages.

"Yeah, thanks." I reply, as we start walking.

"I'm Lando, Lando Norris, by the way." Lando says, holding his hand out to shake my hand. I take his hand, and shake it.

"Elizabeth, but my friends call me Lizzie." I say, introducing myself.

"Have you got a last name, Lizzie?" Lando asks, laughing slightly and looking at me.