As Happy As I'll Ever Be

G͙i͙v͙e͙ i͙t͙ F͙i͙v͙e͙ s͙t͙a͙r͙s͙?
🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅥🅞🅣🅔
🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅣 & 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓!

H̤̮a̤̮p̤̮p̤̮y̤̮ R̤̮e̤̮a̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮, t̤̮o̤̮ y̤̮a̤̮'l̤̮l̤̮!

Єภj๏y,
F̾r̾e̾e̾

The alarm clock went off.
"Geez! Turn it off." I growled.
I shivered as the clock rang in my ears.
"Turn it off!" I repeated and punched my night table as I rubbed my face on my pillow.
"Urgh!" I growled and punched the alarm clock.

Someone's cold boney fingers reached for my ankles.
"Ugh!" I shivered and grabbed my ankles.
Annia burst in to a fit of laughter as her body crashed down to the ground.

I sat up, "what time is it?" I asked Annia who was still holding my ankles.
"Hmm...," she looked at the alarm clock, "well this thing is damaged from all the punching." she laughed.
"Urgh, I need to buy another one." I blushed.
"You aren't goin' anywhere! Not with that cast!" Annia let go of my ankles and looked down at my cast.

I had a serious injury while driving my motorcycle. Under my cast it's basically just machinery, the pain isn't as bad as it was four months ago. It's supposed to be switched with a lighter cast in about two months, until then I will be bored to death.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I muttered laying back down.
"Nuh uh," Annia grabbed my blanket and threw it over me, "I'm not going anywhere when you are sick." Annia smiled.
"I am not sick!" I got up quickly. A sharp pain went through my leg as I sat up without caution.
"Ouch!" I complained.
"See? You need to be careful." Annia smiled and tilted her head charmingly.
"No reason for you to stay here." I fought back.
"Yes, a big reason for me to stay here." Annia laughed, as she knew I was in a weak state and couldn't make her go to school.
"Fine,what do you want to eat?" I gave up.
"I'll cook." Annia answered.
"Well..fine, but don't burn anything."
"Don't worry! I am twelve, I won't burn down the kitchen." Annia sighed.
"Ok."
"What do you wanna eat?" Annia's lips twisted in to a devilish grin.
"I'm fine with toast." I answered sheepishly.
"Ahh, but see, you have been living on that forever!" Annia opened the door to my room and stopped with her hand on the handle: "I was thinking something more healthy."
"Like what?" I frowned.
"Sunny side up." Annia smiled.
"You always burn it, so it's more like brownish black side up." I sighed.
"Let me try, sis!" Annia begged with her back towards me.
"Fine." I gave up cuddling under my blanket.
"Yay," Annia threw her arms up in the air, "thanks sis, I'll go buy you a new alarm clock later today." Annia turned to me in a spin and giggle and then left the room.
"Don't burn anything!" I yelled behind her.

Annia is my sister, as you may know now. She is five years younger. Her personality is actually very clumsy, but she has this strange 'sparkle' or some may call it 'light' it is basically just an aura. But it's something like I've never felt before, it's probably why all those kids from the orphanage pick on her which made us run away and find a home.
Around her you feel so...precious so special. It is amazing how she can make you feel. Even if you are sad, her presence will boost your mood up by so much. It's real beauty. Her hair is a chestnut brown with a couple lighter strains of hair. It is usually tied in to a messy bun on top of her hair, it is actually quite rare to see her beautiful rich long hair flying in the air freely. Her eyes are a bright piercing blue. They show you confidence, strength, belief, strangeness and fun. She has small pink lips and a tiny nose and freckles. She looks so much like mom, which made me cry when I was little. Her mouth always speaks the truth and positive thinking. Her favorite clothing to wear are large sweaters, which good for me are easy to find at local second hands. Some grandma we never had probably made them for her grandchildren, but now they sell the rags. She loves to wear stocking, black to be particular.

"Here you go!" Annia brought me some parsley burned food.
"Thanks..." I checked the food.
"Pretty good, ey?" Annia smiled.

No one, I swear no one can say no to her smile. It's so trustworthy, it tells you 'tell me anything, you can trust me', well in most scenarios.

"Well, it's not black." I grinned.
"Ugh." Annia sighed.
"Okay, okay." I took a bite.
"How is it?" Annia's eyes gleamed.
"It's good." I chewed the food.

It was miserable.

"A bit bitter and the aftertaste is terrible." I sighed, I was not acting mean, Annia ordered me when I got my cast to always tell her how I think her food tasted, even the negative parts. I personally wasn't sure about this, but I agreed after a month.

"Oh." Annia frowned.
"But I'll eat it." I smiled.
"No! If it's so terrible!" Annia's eyes got sparkly. As tears dropped down her cheeks.
"What's wrong? I know it's not because of the eggs." I invited Annia to sit down on my bed.
"Wh-wh-what was mom like?" Annia started crying even more.
"I am not sure," I hung my head, "she left us when we were very little, she should pay for what she did!"
"No, no revenge. She must've had a good reason." Annia sat down hanging her head.
"Yeah...," I sighed, "money and drugs."
"That can't be true!" Annia cried.
"Yes, yes it can." I sighed miserably.
"No!" Annia refused to believe me.
"Hon," I pat her head, "you might not believe it, but it's the best we can get at."
"I for one won't believe you! I refuse it!" Annia stood up and left the room with loud thumps.
"Oh dear god." I sighed.

I finished eating my food and placed the empty dish on my night table. I rolled over in my bed, fixing my blanket repeatedly and waiting for my little sister to crawl back to me.

Thanks
F̤̈ö̤r̤̈ r̤̈ë̤ä̤d̤̈ï̤n̤̈g̤̈, v̤̈ö̤ẗ̤ï̤n̤̈g̤̈ ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ c̤̈ö̤m̤̈m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ï̤n̤̈g̤̈!

Шill updΔtΣ sΩΩπ!

Ϲհҽϲƙ օմե ʍվ օեհҽɾ ՏեօɾíҽՏ, ԹӏҽɑՏҽ!

(Ѕιncerely, ῳą۷ɛʂ Ơʄ ℘ąıŋ & D⃠e⃠f⃠a⃠u⃠l⃠t⃠!)