Prologue

Wei Wuxian was wearing his wedding dress.  He was sitting on bed and waiting for his alpha husband.

"Finally I have married with my love. Now no one can separate me from him. Zevu-Zun aaahhhh!", Wei Wuxian thought inside his mind and he blushed.

Suddenly someone entered inside room. He closed the door.

"I think Zevu-Zun has come. I have to behave gently.", Wei Wuxian thought and he fixed his clothes.

That alpha came towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was blushing hard. His heart beat was running. That alpha leaned towards Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian's husband gently pull out Wei Wuxian's veil from his head. Wei Wuxian was looking down all the town.

"Wei Ying!", Wei Wuxian's husband said in deep voice.

Wei Wuxian remembered this sounds. He immediately looked at his husband. He widen his eyes and immediately got up from bed.

"Shh.. Shizun... You?", Wei Wuxian asked. He was too much panicked when he saw Lan Wangji.

"Yes!", Lan Wangji answered.

"Where is my husband Zevu-Zun? Sh... Shizun what are do doing here? Why you removed my veil?", Wei Wuxian asked and he starts finding way to run from there.

When Lan Wangji heard that Wei Wuxian was talking about another alpha then he got angry and he pushed Wei Wuxian on bed.

"Shizun! What are you doing?", Wei Wuxian asked in shaking voice.

"I am your husband. Zevu-Zun got married with Jiang Cheng. Now you have to call only my name.", Lan Wangji said in anger.

"No! But I was married with Zevu-Zun. How can...!", Wei Wuxian was about to say but Lan Wangji cut him.

"I am your husband. Understood? You are my omega. And you already did many things with me in past. Now it's correct time to punish you.", Lan Wangji said.

"Punish!", Wei Wuxian said and he remembered that thing which he did when he left Cloud Recesses. He giggled.

"Stop giggling!", Lan Wangji said in deep voice.

Wei Wuxian stunned at his place. Then he starts dragging himself back on bed. Lan Wangji also went on bed. He starts crawling towards Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's leg and he starts pulling Wei Wuxian towards himself.

Wei Wuxian was trying to take himself back but Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian came under Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's face were so close.

Lan Wangji was looking at Wei Wuxian with dark eyes. Wei Wuxian gulped his saliva and he starts pushing Lan Wangji by hitting his chest.

"You are my omega. Then stop struggling. Make free yourself in front of me. Today is our wedding night!", Lan Wangji said in dark voice. He pinned Wei Wuxian's hand on bed.

"W.. wedding night. N..no I don't want to do anything. Leave me Shizun. I will never bother you again.", Wei Wuxian said and he was still struggling to make himself free from his husband's grip.

Hey my lovely readers. I am here again with my new historical Wangxian ff. I hope you guys will like it.

In this ff Wei Wuxian is a flirtish omega. He had crush on Zevu-Zun. His life went upside down when he married with Lan Wangji mistakenly.

Lan Wangji is dominant alpha and Wei Wuxian is a beautiful and badass omega. Lan Wangji is a conservative type alpha who thinks that omega should be always under control of his alpha.

According to Lan Wangji omegas are made to satisfy their alpha's sexual needs. And omegas don't have rights to take any decision. Omega always should do household work.

Now how Wei Wuxian's life will spend with Lan Wangji? And what will happen when Jiang Cheng saw that Lan Wangji is dominating Wei Wuxian at every moment? What decision he will take to save his omega brother from Lan Wangji.

I hope you will like this omegaverse historical Wangxian ff.

💖😊😚