𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚡 𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚑!!

This was requested by @gabinete_cat. This is just fluff so no NSFW here in this chapter.

Pronouns -

The Eyes - It/It's/Itself/We/Our/Ourself.

Ambush - It/It's/Itself.

Player 1 - They/Them.

Player 2 - They/Them.

~|/|\|/|\|~

They Eyes were relaxing in the middle of Room 73, waiting eagerly waiting for the player to enter the room. It's only waited around about an hour or two.. It kind of lost track of time and just stayed where it was. It honestly felt like ditching the job and letting Rush or Seek deal with them since it usually saw more powerful entities 'better' than it. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing two small humans. The moment they entered they were blinded by the blue glow that belonged to The Eyes. A huge rush of excitement raced through it and all boredom and tiredness disappeared from sight almost instantly.

"WHA- WHY DOES IT HURT?!!" The first human yelled out in fear and pain, looking right at the entity's gaze.

"DON'T LOOK AT IT-" The second human yelled and jumped in front of their friend, it was too late.. The first human slowly went limp and crumpled in their friends arms before their breathing stopped completely.

The other human was frozen seeing their friend die in their arms. Their heart broke.

"NONONONO!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!!" The human fell to their knees, clutching the corpse.

"I-I can't loose you too.." The human voice cracked and just lost control, having a complete meltdown on the spot. They stood up and had their back to The Eyes. "I hope you and all your little friends burn in Hell.." The Eyes stared at the back of the human's body, clearly offended by their words. If Seek or Figure heard that they'd torture the human until their last breath.

Suddenly a loud, static liked noise echoed through the halls, the human dragged their friend's body to a corner and hopped in a closet quickly. The Eyes looked at the closet in confusion. It wasn't Rush? It didn't sound like it either so why were they hiding? The Eyes was just about to investigate when an entity collided with them, knocking them to the floor.

"O-Ouch!!" The strange entity said whilst letting out a soft groan of pain.

"S-Sorry.." The Eyes apologized in unison, getting up brushing it's body off from the dust and dirt from the carpet.

Who even was this? The Eyes only knew Hide, Seek, Jack, Rush, Find, Search, Window and Snare. Not this one.

"Nah, you're all good really." The other entity got up and looked at the cluster of eyes. "Whoa.."

"S-Stop staring.." The Eyes whispered.

"Sorry, my bad." The entity said, looking away a little but still making sure it's gaze is near to keep the conversation respectful.

"Who are you..?" The Eyes said in unison, slowly circling the entity.

"I'm Ambush!! Rush's older sibling!!!" They said proudly. The Eyes looked surprised, they didn't know Rush had a sibling.

"We are They Eyes.." It whispered in unison, it's form of eyes glowed a navy blue and mixed with Ambush's green and purple glow. They were shy but proud they managed to talk to a new entity without disappearing. Ambush stared at the entity in awe.