Husseyz - Bad girl

theme: angst

[ NO TO CRY BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD AT THESE LOL. ]

Kim Minji is the most hated, annoying and play girl in the whole university and she's famous because of that and because of her pranks with her friends, they call her 'bad girl' because she is. That's why everyone's jaw dropped after hearing the news about her relationship with the kindest, smartest, richest and the sunshine of the university, Danielle Marsh.

"Like seriously? What's gotten from our secretary's head that she went into a relationship with that bad girl?"

"True! Like, is she blind? Does our secretary not see how playgirl her partner will be???"

"I thought she was smart sufficiently to not love that playgirl."

"Same thought."

But no matter what they say, Danielle didn't let go of Minji. Minji successfully made Danielle fall in love with her, Minji is nice to Danielle tho, she's sweet, gentlewoman and caring. So Danielle's question is, 'Why do they hate Minji so much? She's not that bad.'

"Hi babe!" Minji greeted as soon as she entered the office. "Have you eaten lunch?" She asked giving Danielle a kiss on the cheek. "Honestly... not yet. I don't want to eat until I finish this work.." Minji sighed and placed a take out food. "We're only in college babe, but it seems like you're working already for a family." Minji stated, Danielle just let out a sigh and turns to Minji. Being one of the class officers isn't easy like what you think, okay? It's like more important to us to do our responsibilities... "So much important that you always forgot our date?" Danielle raised her eyebrows. "What? Do we have a date today??" Minji hissed. "See? Goddammit, you forgot already."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"And then after making it up to me you'll forget our next day again and you'll do the same?? That's tiring you know, don't you pity yourself??!" Danielle took a deep breath. "I don't know where is this going babe. Fine, I'll eat now then finish my work..." Minji looked at Danielle and held her hand. "I only want you to be always healthy and eat at the time. Don't always prioritize your work, yourself is more important..." Minji advised and then Danielle hugged Minji. 'I'm so lucky to have her' was the only what Danielle can say. Minji planted a kiss on Danielle's forehead and stroke her hair. "Work is always there, the most important thing is still yourself."

"Will note that..."

"Now go eat."

"Yeah..."

Minji checked her wrist watch when Danielle started eating. "Oh babe... I'm going now, my practice will start in a minutes." Danielle smiled and kissed Minji. "Sure, stay dehydrated too, I love you!" Minji smiled in response then left. 'I wish Minji can say I love you back to me.' Danielle thought. Danielle never heard Minji saying 'I love you' to her but she thought it's okay. She thinks that she doesn't need to hear that just to make sure she really loves her, Minji has already shown how much she loves Danielle, so why is it necessary to say 'I love you'? That's Danielle always think about.

"Hey Dani." Danielle got startled but clears her throat and drank water. "Sup unnie?"

"How're you? Have you taken your medicine?" Hanni sat down next to Danielle. "Not yet.. I'm still eating." Hanni sighed. "Danielle, it's two p.m. and you should've taken your medicine at twelve!" There she is again. "Sorry unnie, I-I didn't realize the time.." Danielle looked at her food and looked at Hanni back. "That food is too much for you, who gave you that??" Hanni asked and took away the food. "And look! It's spicy, yet you still eating it?? Danielle, come on! Take care of yourself!" Danielle looked down. "Sorry unnie, I'm really sorry.." Hanni took a deep breath and hugged Danielle. "No no no, I'm sorry too, I should've shouted like that-" Danielle sobbed and hugs back Hanni. "It's okay unnie... I understand you only cares for me and I'm thankful..." Hanni caressed Danielle's back. "You know, that Kim Minji doesn't bring anything good to you."