Chapter 2

Aarush's POV:

It's 6 in the morning. I wake up as my alarm started ringing and walked towards my bathroom to do my morning business. After done with my work I changed into my gym shorts as I only wear my shorts for workout.

I walked towards my home gym to do my 2 hours workout. As I can't skip my work out it's like my daily dose which I have to take otherwise I'll not survive. It's always quite tiring but good also.

After getting done with my work out. I walked out of my gym and started walking towards my room to freshen up and get ready for my office.

I walked into my bathroom to take a good cold bath in this hot weather. After done with my bath I walked into my closet to change into my office outfit.

After getting ready fully I walked downstairs to have breakfast. I saw dadu, dadi, mom and dad waiting for us and they all discussing over something.

While the servants are placing the food on the dining table. I wished them good morning and sit on chair. They greeted me back. Now, we started waiting Abhishek bhaiya and Sakshi.

After sometime they both came and greeted us, we also greeted them back. We all started eating our breakfast.

Yes, it's like a rule in our family to have breakfast together so that atleast a single time in a day we all spend time together. Because due to work maximum of times we three have our lunch and dinner outside. So dadu decided to atleast have our breakfast together as a family.

We all are peacefully eating then suddenly, mom catch our attention. "Abhi me and your dadi find a girl for you. We all find her suitable for you. So, we all are going to meet her and her family to talk about you marriage". She said and this make bhaiya choke on his food. I give him him glass of water and patted his back.

"Mom, what's the need of the marriage. I'm just 27". He said. "Yes, you're 27. Abhi agar tu abhi shaadi nahi karega to kab karega budhape me?". Now, me and Sakshi laughed loudly. This one was epic. Mom rocked bhaiya shocked.

"Do whatever you want to do. Because you will not going to listen to me". He said.

"Yes. Nobody will going to listen you. We are listening you from past 3 year abhi. Now, we all decided to get you married and it's final. No arguments on this topic. Also we all are going to meet her family a day after tomorrow. So, be ready. I don't want anything to listen any excuse on that day". Mom said.

"But mom". I said while hesitating. "What?". Mom said with an angry tone. "Mom I have an urgent meeting I can't come". I said with fear.

"Aarush, I already said I don't want any excuse. Our whole family is going and it will not look good if you didn't come". Mom said quietly but the tone shows anger.

"Mom, our company is working on the project from past 8 months to get this deal. The client is coming from France. Please mom it's very important". I said with a pleaded tone. "Okay. Only this time I want no excuse from next time". Mom said with a scary tone.

Before I say anything Sakshi said teasingly "Mom there will be no next time because after abhi bhaiya next number is Aarush bhaiya's". I glared her and thought this is why she isn't saying anything before because she have no other work than teasing me.

"Yeah. We'll see about that later and you Sakshi focus on your studies. All day you're using your phone as you have nothing to do." Mom said angrily. Sakshi nodded while playing with her food as she get scolding from mom.

After all this we finished our breakfast. Everyone started to get up from the dining table to complete their works and I started to check some emails. Suddenly mom said "Aarush". I nodded her to continue.

"I have something important to talk about to you. Today come back timely". Mom said. "Anything serious mom?". I asked with worry. "Nothing serious. It's just important". Mom said. "Well, alright. I'll try me best. Now, I have to go. Bye mom". Saying this I left home to office.

Time skip:

I entered in my cabin with my secretary who's telling me my schedule for today.

"Sir, are you sure, you want back to back meetings today?" said my secretary with fearful tone.

"Yes, Miss. Singh and you know that I don't like to repeat myself this much. So, you better do what I said without any questions. Got it?" I said angrily as she asked me the same question nth time.

"Sorry sir. Sir, you have meeting in 5 minutes". said Miss. Singh. I nodded her and after that she went back to do her work.

Time skip (7:30 p.m.):

After completing with all the back to back meetings. I just settle up on my chair I lossened my tie and watched the time.

Now as I completed today's work I guess I should go back to home otherwise mom will scold me.

I think no matter what you should fear about your parents that they will scold you, beat you if you did this which they don't like because this is important, it didn't let you go on any wrong path.

Well, after getting up from my chair I collected my things which I have to take home with me.

Now, without wasting any time I settled up in my car and drove to home. It will take me almost half an hour to reach home. So, I started some music to get my tiredness away. As music has the power to heal.

(Any music lover here?)

Time skip (to home):

I reached home and after parking the car I entered in home their I saw everyone talking. I went directly went towards my room. I freshen up and walked downstairs, there I only saw my mom.

"Mom, is everyone in their room?". I asked to mom. "Yes beta. You wait I make a plate for you". Said mom. I nodded to her.

She came back with my plate and placed that on the table. After sometime I finished my dinner but she's still sitting beside me watching. I think she have something important to talk about.

"Mom, is there anything serious you have to talk about?" I asked her. "Somewhere". Said mom.

"What is it about?" When I asked this to her. I can saw a bit of hesitation in her eyes but still I neglect thinking that it's nothing to tense about. But then mom said something which made me numb.

"Shaadi". Said mom.

"What? Ohh, it must be about Abhi Bhai's marriage. It's alright mom. Don't be upset I'll try me best to reach their place. That's nothing to worry about and I'm damn sure Bhai will like her. So no tension okay my pyaari mom". I said to her and pulling her cheecks lovingly.

"Teri shaadi, Aarush". said mom.

"What?". I said.

.
.
.

To be continued...

Thankyou readers for reading. I know this is also somewhere boring but I'm damn sure you will love the story after sometime.

Feel free to find any mistake.

Stay tuned. Take care and love yourself 💕