Chapter 4

Advika's POV:

It's 9 in the morning and today the family of boy side will come with the proposal on brunch. There is too much hustle bustle in the house.

Mom making all of us work either it is papa or Kapil Bhai.

It's 11 in the morning right now and we all are sitting in the living room.

Suddenly papa get the call from the family and it will take more 10-15 minutes.

They are saying it from last half and hour and now it's annoying.

'Oye jaldi irritate hone vali ladki chup kr.
Itni jldi irritate hoyegi to tera ghar kaise basega'. Said my subconscious. '

'Ohh shut up. Tujhe harr jagh bolna jaruri hai kya or haan jo mujhe chahega vo aise hi m change nhi krne vali kabhi bhi khud ko kisi or ke liye.'

'Ye real life hai teri fictional nahi jahan tujhe 6ft tall and etc. type boy milega.'

'Shh.. chup kr bs bhot ho gya m apne fictions ke baare me kuch nhi sunungi.'

Time skip:

It's been almost one hour when they arrived.

The boy is good like...

He's good, educated, respected and...

I like him for Chitra Di.

'Tujhse kisi ne pucha?' said my subconscious.

'Aaj jyada nhi ho rha tera?'

They both are not in the living room right now because my dearest family wants them to talk to each other alone.

Like seriously alone.

Usne kuch kiya to?

Di ke saath batamiji kari to?

'Ohh please Advika apne overthinker mind ko thoda stopage de.'

I stand up and said "Main Di ko bulakr aati hu."

"Yeah beta sure" said mumma.

I went to upstairs in the room of Chitra Di to call her downstairs.

Author's POV:

When Advika gone upstairs then Mrs. Sunita Agrawal said "I want to talk to you all about something. Can I?".

Hesitatingly Mrs. Amrita Goyal said "Sure".

Because she's thinking that they must have to talk about dowry.

(Guys, your author is against dowry.)

Sunita said "Main baat ko ghumakr nahi kahungi sidha mudde pr aati hu..." she took a pause and again said "I like Chitra so much for my Abhi and I really want her to be my daughter in law. But all depends on the decision of Chitra and Abhi. Also as much as I like Chitra...." She paused for some seconds and then again said.

"I also like Advika so much and I want her for my younger son, for my Aarush. Aap ye log mt sochna ki agar aap is baat ke liye haan nahi krenge to hum rishta tod denge lekin aisa kuch nahi hai"

"If you all agree with both the proposal then I want both of the marriage soon. I really wish you all will agree for this."

Viraj and Amrita both looked each other with shock.

Amrita said "We need sometime to think about this".

Sunita said "Okay".

Meanwhile when Advika went inside Chitra's room...