The Start

"Where in the Archons name, are we?" - Jean Gunnhildr

"Please" - Speaks in Japanese 
"Please" - Speaks in English

A/n: Basically this timeline is already set in the future where Aether already find his sister and led her back into the good side, as they both stay in teyvat for (Name) t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶,̶ a bit of spoilers on how they will act towards (Name) and some canon that will happened in the original story of my book.

Unknown location

07:43

Third Person POV

Waking up in unknown room is not on Venti's morning routine and never will be, panic sets on his veins as he was about to use his godly powers to get out of wherever the hell he was. When suddenly voice called him on his god name.

"Calm down Barbatos, I meant no harm to you." A familiar voice claims as he looks around to see his old friend, Morax. "Good to see you again, Morax, do you even know where are we? And, I already go by the name Venti." He question to the ex geo archon who shook his head.

"I, no longer go by the name Morax as I have retired, call me by my mortal name, Zhongli, and neither I do not know where we are." Zhongli answered his old friend who sigh as he plopped down to the floor. A bright light blinded the 2 archons in seconds, as the light disappear three new people came into view.

"Beelzebub...? Buer? And the Tsarista?!" Venti exclaimed as he saw the three new comers who looks confused.

"Barbatos...? Where are we?" The cryo archon ask to the other 2 archons who was about to answer when another flashing light blind them. "Ughh...." A rough voice was heard as the four gods look at the direction of the sound came from, seeing three new people, a crimson hair male, a blue hair male, and a blonde female came into view.

"Master Diluc!? Kaeya and Jean?!" The Bard exclaimed as the new group look at the voice that calls them by their name.

"Venti....?" Kaeya slurred, still dizzy at the sudden teleportation.

"Where in the Archons name are we??" Jean question to the Anemo Archon, ignoring the four unfamiliar faces, who deadpan at the acting grand master.

'You just literally ask us, in our godly being on where we are, and yet you dare ignore us?' The three gods sourly thought at the blonde mortal before them, the god of freedom snicker at their misery, as the god of wisdom look at the three archons, and then at the blonde female anxiously.

Another bright light came by to blind them again-

"Oh, for fuck sake! Stop blinding us!!" Venti scream in anger as he force to close his eyes from the light, and yet again another group of people appeared.

"Xiao...?  Ganyu... And, Hu tao?" The ex geo archon ask, looking at his Adepti's children and the director of the funeral parlor his mortal self works for.

"Yae...? Sara... And the Kamisato siblings..." The electro archon said, as she saw her fox convoy, the head of the Kamisato clan with his sister, and her general.