Episode 1

"You mean (Name)'s crow, Tsubaki? Why?" - Zhongli

"Help!" - Speaks in Japanese
"Help!" - Speaks in English

Bold - Dialogue                   
Bold Italics - Speaking in Japanese on screen 
T̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶o̶o̶c̶ ̶o̶m̶g̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶?̶ ̶L̶m̶a̶o̶ 😭💀

TW: Blood and Gore, Decapitating someone's head, cussing, horror, murder, cannibalism (I don't know what's the word of demons eating humans so I'll just described it as cannibal)

EP 1 - "A savior"

Reaction Room

09:00

Third Person POV

The people in the room, got comfortable in their place, some where sitting on the floor, and the couches while some prefer to stand. Thankfully the room was quite large and spacious for all of them to fit inside without getting cramped from the crowd. They then put their attention to the massive screen infront.

The screen glowed and shows rows of glyphs (Kanji characters but they don't understand that, well almost all of them, some inazuma characters found the characters a bit familiar but couldn't decipher it nor understand)

Earth, 1680, 23th of January, Edo Period

Location, Miyaku, Fukuoka, Japan

"What is edo period?" Yanfei ask, confuse at the screen with dialogue infront of her.

"Pretty sure, the one called earth is her past world while the edo period is an era...? Something like that." Lumine answered her, shrugging at the last part of her explanation since, both her and her brother are traveler from world to world, so it was a little familiar to them.

"Thankfully there's translation on what it wrote."

The scene then changes to a dense forest, the moon shines brightly at the night sky, the night was completely silence, till a long spiky hair that was tied into a high pony tail quickly rush into the woods.

"Woah! Is that (Name)?" Itto ask as he pointed at the 2D version of (Name) who was quickly running.

"Yup."

"Now that I think of it... it's like we're in a theater watching a movie about (Name)"

"Yeah it does!"

"I totally agree"

"Well, the entity did tell us we're going to react to (Name)..."

(Name) run faster as her crow called out a location.

"Caw! Caw! Head west! Head west! A group of demon was rumored to be residing there! Caw! Caw!" Tsubaki caw, as (Name) nodded going faster than ever.

"What language are they speaking?"

"Isn't that language familiar to you, Brother?"

"It is..."