R.I.P TO ME

Chapter 2
August 22nd, 2022

Here we go. It's the first day of school, walking into the building I saw a bunch of people I didn't know nan thing about. It's the first day and people already in here fighting, talking shit about people, acting a damn fool.

"Risiah!" I heard a voice yell and I turned around.

"Oh thank God." I said, seeing Tessa and Tralaji.

"Y'all, what the fuck is going on in here? It's too early for this shit, people all in here doing the most."

"Chileee, you get used to it after a while." Tralaji said.

"Mmmm, I hope." I said.

"What's y'all's schedule?" I asked.

"I got 7 classes, I go to AP language first, I gotta look over the rest of it again." Tessa said.

"Mcht, I gotta go to Algebra II first." Tralaji said, shaking her head.

"Oh damn, I got US history first." I said.

"So, to start the day, we don't have class together? How fun." Tessa said, rolling her eyes and the bell rang.

We all went to class and got through the first classes of the day. It was now lunch and I was mostly spending it looking a the fine ass dudes in there. Aight, I'll admit, this dumb school ate that. My other school was mostly filled with dusty looking stuck up boys.

"Girl shut up, you lying." Tessa said and Tralaji shook her head.

They were talking about some girl tryna fight Tralaji at her job.

"You shoulda beat her ass." I said, sipping on my drink and shrugging.

"I can't lose my job." She said.

"I mean, I would personally NEVER let a bitch threaten to throw food on me, AND spit in my face, but that's just me though." I said and Tessa nodded.

"Girllll, I'm sayin." She said and a guy with a mask walked up to her.

"Hands up." He said, pointing a gun at her and she rolled her eyes playfully, doing what he said.

"At your big SENIOR age, really? You done playing with your fake gun?" She asked and the guy put it down, lifting his mask with a bright smile.

Oooh, that boy fine.

"You just mad you a junior." He said, hugging her.

"Oh hush, meet Risiah." She said, pushing him closer to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied, hugging me and I almost passed out on the spot.

He give good hugs I can't lie.

"Risiah, this is my overly childish; annoying, pest of a cousin on my dad's side, Juan." She said and Tralaji laughed.

"Here she go again, you know you're just mean to me right?" Juan asked and she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Risiah." He said and I smiled.

"Tessa, moms said you need to come back over." He said, sitting down by me.

It took everything in me not to just stare at him, he so pretty for real.

"I will, I gotta find the time. School AND a job makes it hard." She said and he nodded.

"Oh well, I ain't complaining." He said and she flipped him off.

"Yo, Ja!" A dude yelled and I instantly recognized the voice, me and Juan turning around at the same time.