Input 8

OH MY GOODNESS!

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!

Dia- Journal, I don't know how long I've been screaming in my pillow. Well, miming it, you don't actually expect me to actually scream and test the thickness of these walls?

My father is coming?

MY FATHER IS COMING!

Cue to breathe.

Let me list out all the weird things that have happened since the last input.

Suliat came at me with vehemence because she thought I was interested in her boo from afar. I have no problem with her hoping to one day get his attention but it's a little to early to already be the jealous wife. Even though she was amusing.

Then Karen- I have so little knowledge on all the staffs here in the house. But she's one of the few that don't wear their heart on their sleeves. It's not like the ones that do are actually showing their heart heart.

Did that make sense?

The way she comes at me, I can't help but feel that she's up to something. Whether it's for the betterment or the worsening of things, I don't know.

I'm still going to find out whom this her mother is and what she did that made her mother send her here. Most of the help seems to believe the story so that means the mother is someone they seem to all know. I'd definitely find out about that later.

Then meeting Thomas.

Thomas seemed like a real cool man- uncle. I'm sure I have many fond memories of him and maybe in one of those I was quite attached to him because of how I still amuse him.

He warned me.

And that statement "you're not all Susanna, you're him too" honestly made me very curious to meet this man whom is my father. Well before the bomb of a news.

If I had an award for who's the most favourite grandparents, I'd choose Agnes when she's not interfering in my investigation she's pretty cool.

Though, I'm not sure how far I'd have gotten had it been I wasn't placed where I was when I was.

Which brings back old questions like why she sent me out of party to go the security even after knowing I won't be able to spend time there like I'd have wanted with the amount of males there.

But I have to give her. She is one sly woman.

Did I mention that she was going on a two and half day trip. Does she know that there's a possibility that I'd leave this building in two days. I won't be surprised if she actually did or if she's escaping from a cross fire that seem to be looming but what do I know?

Now the dreadful elephant in the room. My father coming for me.

I'm not sure if it's Susanna that contacted him or him Susanna because if it's Susanna that did, then this place she thought was a safe haven no longer is but I doubt she did if not we'd be leaving this building dead in the night to some motel in the state before she'd raise enough funds to send us to the United Kingdom or to Asia or Australia- that seems far enough. So my bets' on my father contacting her.

If he could all this while why hadn't he since? Why wait till now? Or was it because I seem to be in danger and he'd protect me best by storing me in a high tower.

Oh I'm definitely going question his sudden appearance even though I know I won't get a response to it because everything seems to circle around the death of that man Mr Adekunle. So till I find out what actually happened no one wants to leak out anything about that certain incident one that I'm sure is the reason behind my lack of memory of my childhood.

So no, I'm not going to ask him why he suddenly contacted me. I'd ask him question that'll give me pieces of puzzle.

In two days time. My life would change.
In two days time, I'd find more pieces to the very big puzzle- or it one day time because it's already past midnight? Then what is stored in Agnes's room or is it her office? But I'd find out what that elderly woman hid in whichever room.
I wonder what is. I just hope it's not bread crumbs it'll really irritate me. Anything else?

Oh. The rumours. I am curious to know who's spreading rumors and what these rumors actually are. I don't think it's Dami, because she's too concerned about getting a non-existent promotion in the house. But it's safe to believe that it's someone from this red uniformed maids.

I wonder how my father would feel if he found out that to hide ourselves from whoever it is that's out to get us, we'd become maids in my mum's family house. Hilarious.

That woman from Sisters Act? Yeah, she'd be proud of us right now and how we're hiding in plain sight.

Now that I've actually thought of the coming and meeting of my father, I'm mentally tired or it might be because the time is probably few minutes to one in the morning?

Niyee

-Melly