"How to be a normal girl"

Pov:Miyu Naomi

Today I had to wake up really early because Ryome insisted we leave early. We left the hotel at 5:30am and got our breakfast from a store. I got some onigiri and ice cream(I had to beg for almost ten minutes to get it).
Ryome only got some ramen.

2 hours later

We just arrived in Hyogo where our new home will be.
"Naomi? Are you listening?"
Huh? No i didn't listen.
"Sorry Ryome what did you say?"
"I said we should get your school supplies this afternoon once we settled in our new house." What already? We're not even there and he's already talking about school. Oh well maybe I can get some other things besides school stuff.
"Alright Ryome~"
He gave me a 'what are you planning'
look.
"Whatever we'll be arriving in about ten minutes so don't fall asleep again."
I just hummed in agreement.

Pov: 3rd person

15 minutes later Miyu and Sasaki arrived at their new house which was a modern japanese house.

Pov: Ryome Sasaki

Pov: Ryome Sasaki

Not bad. It's not far away from Naomi's school and there are a few stores and restaurants nearby.
A good area to live in.
"Naomi, let's go inside, I have the keys already." She looks like she's about to burst in excitement.
"Yes yes let's go inside!" She rushed to the door and waited for me, not being able to stand still.
I unlocked the door to our house and Miyu instantly started to explore the house, while I got our boxes and bags inside.

Pov: Miyu Naomi

I wonder if Ryome would allow me to explore the area alone. Hmm I'll just ask him.
I ran down stairs in excitement.
"Ryome! Can I go explore the area? Please! Please! Can I?"
I gave him my best imitation of
puppy eyes.
"Your acting like a four year old wanting a toy." He seems a bit conflicted.
"Alright you can go, but don't go to far and try to act normal."
Normal huh? Well it shouldn't be too hard right?
"Naomi here's the box with your stuff go unpack before you leave." Ryome gave me my box, which was quite heavy. I somehow got it upstairs a began unpacking, which only took me 15 minutes since I don't have much stuff anyways.
Now where did I leave my backpack and purse? Probably downstairs.
So I went downstairs again humming on of my songs.
"Ryo? Did you see my backpack?"
Ryome is still unpacking hm? I feel a bit bad for leaving and letting him do all the work.
"It's on the couch. I'll send you a list of school supplies that you'll need. Since your going shopping anyways you can get your school stuff on your own right?" He's not accompany me? Does he finally think I'm mature enough to go alone somewhere? I felt myself smirking at his words.
" So you don't think I'll couse trouble on my own~?" He stopped unpacking and looked at me with an unimpressed expression.
" Well if you do I can always cut the Wi-Fi.. So." I gasped and put a hand on my heart.
"You wouldn't!" He would. I know that expression. Point for him. I just can't win against him.
"Alright I'll be out now!" I grabbed my backpack and made my way to the door.
"Naomi! Here's a key to the house and a map so that you'll find your way back." Ryome hands me a key and sends me a map of our district.
"Thanks Ryo! See you later."
Finally heading out the door I began to admire the beauty of Hyogo. It's so pretty here. I started walking down the street and just stared at everything I came across. A while later I reached a place with many shops. I should be able to find everything I need for school here.

Pov: 3rd person

Miyu went to a few shops getting clothes, shoes and other stuff she would need in her daily life. However she could not find a shop where she could get her school supplies. In the end she gave up looking and opted for asking someone who looked like a student. Which happened to be a white/black haired captain on a shopping trip.
Miyu walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Excuse me sir could you maybe help me with something?"

Pov: Miyu Naomi

I really hope he can help me! He looks like he still goes to school.
"Hm? What do you need help with?"
Mr White turns around to look at me.
"You see I just moved here and I'll be attending Inarizaki high soon and I can't find a shop to get my school supplies! I was hoping you could help me out?" Hopefully I'm not a bother.
He stared at me silently for a moment before nodding.
"If that's the case welcome to Hyogo. I'll gladly show you the shop you are looking for it's not far just down the street. I am a third year at Inarizaki this year and you? You don't seem like a first year."
Hehe this guy is straight forward but still very polite. I like him already.
" You're right I'll be attending as a second year student! That means you'll be my senpai right?" Ah we're here. Hopefully I can fit all the books and other stuff in my back.
" I guess you're right. Do you still need help? If not then I'll excuse myself now." What a gentleman.
" No thank you my mana-older brother will pick me up here! But thank you for the offer. Have a good evening senpai." I bowed to show my gratitude and to say farewell. Mr White also bowed and gave a quick wave before turning around and leaving.
Half an hour later I was finished with all my shopping and called Ryome to pick me up.

Pov: Atsumu Miya

I was just out shopping for groceries when I saw a girl that looked just like the famous Idol that recently quit. But before I could get a closer look a car stopped in front of her and blocked the view. Once car continued on the girl was also gone. Strange there's no way it was her! I must be going crazy because of Samu constantly annoying me.