1

In a blink of an eye my body went numb with voices of people screaming beeping ambulances and people screaming was all I could hear. My body was giving up people were running away to save themselves. I felt someone pulling me by my shoulders. I tried to open my eyes just to meet those just to encounter a pair of dark brown hazel eyes. I knew those eyes trying to look his face I moved my eyes but the darkness took over me.

You cannot leave just like that, ATHAN. I deserve an explanation. Dont you think you need to explain things off first. You cant just put me on hold and leave me hanging there.

I woke up groaning feeling pain all over my body. I slowly opened my eyes blinking and adjusting to the light of the room. It was a hospital room. WOW, IM ALIVE. A while ago I was peacefully leaving to London but some fucking GANGSTERS placed a bomb I the flight I was going thankfully one of the pilot noticed it and rushed all the passengers out who were on board as it was a TIME BOMB and unfortunately but fortunately I was the last person coming out as I heard a baby crying in the flight maybe was obviously lost due to the rush of people. I hope the baby was doing fine as the baby was just one year old.

Those eyes were obviously his. I know them, those eyes I can never forget them they are the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen. Those eyes hide a lot of emotions and many mysterious things that I couldnt ever understand nut they tell everything. It was him after total 5 years. We met again. I dont think he will ever remember me. I had an oxygen mask on I didnt even notice it till now. I removed the oxygen mask as I wanted to check if he was still here and was it really him. My hands were bandaged there was a bandage on my head too. My head was getting heavy with every step I was taking. I need to search for him as soon as I can as I might lose my consciousness again as my eyes were getting heavy. I bumped into someones hard chest looked up to apologize my eyes met those eyes again. It seemed like everything around me stopped as I was looking into his eyes those dark brown beautiful eyes. I felt my body giving up as I hugged him as my life is dependant on him. MISS, are you fine? he spoke worriedly. Who is miss? you idiot Im Elena I thought. I looked up to see his worried face breaking the hug I cupped his face and put my lips on his as my head started to get heavy and my body gave up as I passed out in his arms opening my eyes I noticed his worried face as he was trying to wake me up I noticed a ring in his middle finger and everything went black.

Feeling pain all over my body and my throbbing head ache I woke up as I remembered the ring he wore it was definitely a couple ring. He moved on and Im still stuck where he left me. I cant hate him for moving on as its already been 5 years but I can only loath myself for not being able to move on as easily as he could do. I sat up using all my strength.

Youre awake, Miss? Ill call the doctor. How are you feeling miss? Helping me sit straight questioning me checking me from head to toe and asking if Im fine. How was I supposed to be fine lying in a dam hospital bed when I had to be in my home by now. Its already evening I thought but gave a small smile nodding my head which he gladly reciprocated. Can I make a call I dont seem to find my phone right now and I dont seem to where it is. Yes, your phone I actually got it and your belongings from the officials. I think you need to get it repaired. He took his phone and handed it to me but the moment I was the ring my heart was aching again and I dont think anything was on my side today as soon as I saw the wallpaper of his phone my heart broke again .He was hugging a girl and the girl was pretty she was beautiful more than anything the thing which made my heart sting was the way he was looking at her with eyes filled with pure adoration and the smile on his face which was for the other girl and not me. Dialing my friends number and closing my eyes not wanting to cry infront of him when he doesnt even remember me wanting to go home as soon as possible . He went to call the doctor to check up on me as I quickly shooed of my tears after a quick call to my friend who lives nearby. After the checkups from the doctor they told I could leave but need a lots of rest and need to change the bandages twice a week and regular checkups. I remembered the kiss earlier and I had his phone. Sorry about earlier I thought you were my fiancé maybe due to the dizziness I assumed you to be my fiancé and I kissed Im really sorry I was missing him. I tried to explain it to him and to be polite even though it was a big fat lie I was making it look real. Its fine, I can understand. It felt like my heart was burning and the pain is increasing it felt so suffocating to see the ring on his finger. It was too much to take at that moment

He returned

He is married or engaged

We shouldnt have meet again. Everything is a mess again in my life. I wish I never met him in the first place. Now Im struck here with these feelings which never fade away but hurt me instead. Your ring is beautiful. Are you married? I tried to start a conversation as it was annoyingly silent. The silence was killing me. Not yet, soon in a month to be exact My fiancé picked this ring.

Your fiancé surely has a good choice. She does, he replied admiring the ring. Thank you for the phone I informed my friend she will arrive in an hour you can leave. Thank you for saving me and staying by my side till now taking your time. No, Dont thank me Its just I couldnt let someone die when I could save them.

But really thank you Mr. Im ATHAN WILLIAMS. You can call me Athan. as if I never knew your name. Thank you for saving me once again. My name is KIM AERA. Nice to meet you. Another lie as expected he forgot me our promises I really need to move on before I feel numb. I left as soon as my friend came taking a glance of him for the last time probably. That was seriously a long and tiring day. Im feeling overwhelmed right with a rollercoaster of emotions and now I dont what Im supposed to feel right now should I be happy as hes back or be sad hearing hes going to be married in a month. I just need some space to get through all of this and figure out myself.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

LORD DRUSILLA, Athan seems to be going to encounter his fate soon. He will soon recognise his powers and revive them. His blood will soon enter this world. The King was occupied in his thoughts as he showed his palm indicating the person to leave the room. The king was deeply in his thoughts thinking about his son who was desperately trying to run away from his fate when a deep hoarse voice interrupted his thoughts Father, Athan is going to be fine. He knows he is should accept his fate he cant always run away from his fate and Im keeping an eye on him as Vex is always after him after that incident. as the older nods his head. Im going to visit your mothers grave will you accompany, Nicholas?Yes, Father.

At the graveyard Drusilla himself built for his late wife as she wanted to build when she was gone but none of them thought of parting ways in such a horrible way which was a nightmare and the storm which destroyed them. the family lost the woman who kept everyone together and she was their home. The storm in their lives years ago crashed and destroyed a happy, lively family. They were broken without her.