3

The baby was healthy and growing well. She did suggest me many supplements as recently I was feeling weak after getting to know I was pregnant. I heard my babys heart beat it felt so peaceful nothing felt so good recently but after listening it I felt all my pains wash away. I asked my doc if I could get a copy of it which she gladly agreed to, the little seed in me was growing and Im here holding scan which I got after asking the doc a copy. She wanted to discuss something with Aera and Zaroc as they accompanied me, I hope it isnt anything serious and I hope my babys safe.

Hey Aer – Elena, what are you doing in the hospital? Shit no, no, not again here at least. Fuck this shit Im leaving. Without looking at him I turned to leave walking away from him. I entered to the waiting hall and was still walking slowly I cant risk my baby by running and due to presence of many people suddenly Im feeling nauseous.

I'm about to fall, No Please not my eyes are giving up and I thought it was end of everything. I felt a hold on my shoulder, Elena, what are you trying to do? You need be careful and how many times I told not to run why are you like this , Cant you listen to me once? Aera and Zaroc shouted at me in unison. Elena, you need to take care of yourself and never run or fast walk again as its really dangerous for the baby and you. My doc said almost in a threatening way, and I know she cares for me. Im fine. Dont worry, Im fine I just felt dizzy. What are you guys talking about?

A deep hoarse voice came interrupting our conversation which literally send chills down my spine. His voice was different than earlier it sounds dangerously low, and I could feel his eyes boring into my soul. Can I who are you? my doc asked glaring him for interrupting the conversation. Hi, Im Athan Williams and now Can I know whats wrong with her and is she pregnant? he questioned but it sounded like a warning a real bad warning. Im not supposed to disclose my patients information to someone I dont know and how is he related to my patient. Youre going to tell me right now or be ready to lose your job. Do whatever you think you can, but I wont share a piece of information. Yes, Im pregnant. Can I know why that bothers you? I interrupted my doctors words as I know shes not going to give up.

Is it mine?, just a question and my words were struck in my throat. Gulping the lump in my throat I spoke, Excuse me, why do you think it is yours? Its mine and I see you are not my fiancé and if you excuse us, I want to leave its really suffocating in here.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

His Blood is going to come in this world. Lord Drusilla announced to his son. Are you sure, Father? In the end he couldnt fight his fate, couldnt reverse his fate. Lord Drusilla waited for his son for 14 Years knowing that no one could help his don from reversing the inevitable fate.

Aera, I want to go to my grandmother. I cant take this anymore. How could he forget me like I was no one. How could he just forget 10 years of his life. How could he not recognize me anymore? Ive been asking myself the same question since the moment he saved me. How could he not forget Everything when he was the one who pushed me away. Its my fault, I guess he never really loved me I was the fool. I wish I never met him I wish I died along with my parents. Im, . I dont know whats happening to me. I cant take this anymore. Why am I like this Aera. My heart is aching, its so suffocating in here that I dont want to live anymore. Why Am I Crying? Gosh. It feels like something is breaking inside. Aera a small cry escaped my mouth as I broke down completely more than I could ever be healed. As Tears fell, I felt something was squeezing me out.