2

It's been 2 weeks I met her I felt I knew her all along but maybe she wasnt the one I thought her to be. an unknown feeling crept in my chest the moment I met her which I couldnt shake off from the moment I met her. I want to know her more but it is wrong as Im going to get married to Jessie. I need to stop thinking about her. Im sitting here in the club to distract myself from this feeling, shrugging all of my thoughts I gulped down the drink in my glass. I could see through my peripheral eye Aron was already knocked out and Zane was trying his best not to be knocked out as I chuckled looking my friends. We were in the VIP room as no one is allowed there they werent many people as I called one of my bodyguards to drop both of them home. I was drinking another glass I really have a high tolerance, Sipping the last drink I was feeling a little dizzy I almost drank 4 bottles of HENNESY XO.

Can I ever stop feeling this?, I still miss her and no one can ever fill the void place in my place. Nothing can ever replace her place in my heart, in my life. I wish I could apologise to her for hurting her. I turned to leave as someone bumped into me I was quick enough to catch her before she would fall I pulled her closer to me as she landed on my chest. She must be really drunk I turned around to look if someone was with her but no one was around.

I turned to her and looked her face closely she is beautiful, Wait a minute, She is the one I saved in the airport, what was she doing here?. I dazed out when I felt a pair of soft plump lips against mine she cupped my face with her tiny hands. It feels like this some known but unknown feeling. It pulled her closer by her waist as my hands rested on her waist. it was long deep passionate kiss. I pulled her closer as my hands slipped down to her hips pulling her closer as she gasped which allowed me to enter my tounge as she moaned in between the kiss I explored her mouth she tasted so good and her strawberry lip gloss gosh this woman is making it feel so good. Our tounges were fighting for the dominance. Fuck, her lips are so addictive. I can feel my younger one getting hard. Dont be boner I repeated in my head. I broke the kiss when she tapped on my shoulder due to the lack of oxygen after a really hot makeout we connected our foreheads catching breaths as I looked into those brown eyes searching for any regret but they with filled with love she wants it as much I want it.

This is wrong but with her this doesnt feel wrong right now I really need this woman who is making me weak as no one could ever do than her. It felt like everything around us froze and it was just us. I pulled her again but now the kiss was rough, fierce and hungry not the passionate one as she gave in immediately. I dont know why but she reminded me of her. As we broke the kiss connecting our foreheads as our breaths were mingling trying to catch breaths. I pulled her closer and started to leave, this was wrong I was going to get married in 20 days but I couldnt think anything straight and the drinks in my system arent helping it at all. But who would have guessed that this step of mine would push me closer to the cruel fate my cure Ive been running for my whole life.

A Month , thats more than enough for your life to change in an unexpected way. You never whats gonna happen next it may be something Good or Worse. in my case its always worse Considering me being the unluckiest person on this earth. Why on the earth did I get myself drunk, knowing I couldnt handle it?, Why was I so heartbroken about the thing which happened years ago ? I really did make a bad decision wanting to accompany Aera thinking I can forget about him but ended up having a onenight stand with him. I really need to indulge myself into the work to forget about him and every streak of him and dump all of our memories deep in my heart as the more they grow the more I would be hurt knowing he is going to get married coming week.

Im pregnant, this is the 3rd week. This really cant be happening, why am I supposed to be the unluckiest one? Now Im waiting for the reports for confirming it. It feels like my heart is gonna blast with the scenarios in my mind. What am I supposed to do now? Why the fucking hell should everything be this messed up in my life. This baby is mine eitherways I cant let him find out about any of this. I hope I never meet him again and even if it was a mistake I wont leave my baby I just cant let this little growing seed inside me die or kill it. Its too precious to lose.

Wiping the tears, I put a smile on my face. Its gonna be alright was all I could say to the distressed reflection in the mirror.

Youre here, Elena, we were waiting for you. Meet my friend Athan and Athan this is Elena. Hi, nice to meet you, we froze it was like this déjà vu same moment 10 years ago. I was getting lost into his hazel brown eyes which turn red every time he gets angry for which reason is still unknown, which feels like home, which gives me peace, which Ive been missing crazily, which hold a storm of emotions every time I look into them. Shit, we met again.

Zaroc cleared his throat as we looked away breaking the eye contact. I was looking anywhere other than him. He is looking so intimidating as always. Hi I replied somewhere just not him. Do you guys know each other? No, Yes we both replied in unison. No, we dont know each other he just saved me if you remember that flight incident two months ago. Really I didnt know Atham was the one who saved you, you told some guy saved you. I owe you for this Atham you saved someone really precious for me she is not only my friend also my sister. Its nothing I would save even if its someone else. He had a warm smile on his face which was really precious which I reciprocated by giving him a warm smile.

WHAT, WHY, WHEN, HOW DID MEET HIM? Aera shouted in my ear ripping my ear drums off. Calm down, I didnt go and meet him by myself its all because of Zaroc. Zaroc pulled me with him and told he wanted to me to meet his friend who turned out to be Athan and everything is making me feel that why is this world so small.

I desperately want to vanish from this earth at this moment. I hate it why I met him, how I miss him, how desperate Im to meet him. How am I supposed to control these fucking hormones, which are making me miss him so bad after I met him again. Zaroc told me that Athan was asking for my number and more about me but Aera warned Zaroc a real bad warning she would probably break his bones if he would tell anything and Zaroc even after not knowing anything about me and Atham he understood something was off and as an understanding friend and good brother he stood there supporting me. Zaroc made sure he is with me now at every appointment and taking really good care but everything seems so surreal I met him again after years of waiting for him and found that he was going to be married but now again Im here pregnant with his child, our child. Every time its so hard to control myself from telling him everything and stop him from starting his own family and urge to make him mine again.