Note to my lovely readers.

My loves,

I wanted to take a moment to share something with you. Recently, I realized that I have fallen out of love with my old stories. It saddens me to admit that I neglected them for far too long, resulting in a loss of connection and inspiration. However, I want to assure you that I have not abandoned those stories.

In order to reignite my passion and fall in love with my old stories once again, I have embarked on a new writing journey. The story you are currently reading is my attempt to immerse myself in the world of storytelling once more. I hope that by creating this new narrative, I will regain the spark that initially drove me to write.

Once I have rekindled my enthusiasm for writing, I plan to return to my old stories and give them the attention they deserve. I understand that you, as my readers, may have been eagerly anticipating updates on those stories, and I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Please rest assured that I am committed to rediscovering my passion for writing and delivering the stories you have been patiently waiting for. I appreciate your understanding and support during this process. Your patience means the world to me, and I look forward to sharing my revived love for storytelling with you very soon.

Thank you for your continued support.

Warm regards,

Ox_Charlie_xO

Borahae 💜 💜