Chapter 6: you fucking suck

hana laughed and grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the gym, "you fucking suck, come on," she whined as you rolled your eyes.

she dragged you to a private spot behind the gym and let go of your wrist. she tilted her head and glared at you as she crossed her arms, "alright spill."

you giggled, "okay so basically i wanted slushees and suga and daichi came and daichi invited a guy from tokyo who is in town for volleyball or whatever. his name is kuroo and he's a third year," you began explaining from the beginning.

as you recalled the story to her, hana's expression becomes lighter and lighter. a grin tugged at her mouth and by the time you were done explaining, she was beaming with excitement.

"so yeah and suga says he's going to make a move tonight," you finished explaining.

"OH MY GODD," hana jumped and grabbed your hands, "dude that's so exciting! what does he look like?"

you pulled out your phone and looked in your camera roll before going to instagram and finding his profile. showing hana the phone, she subconsciously licked her lower lip as she examined his profile.

"he's very handsome," she smiled, tapping another post of kuroo's.

you hummed in agreement as you looked over the top of your phone at what she was looking at. after scrolling through a few photos, hana handed the phone back to you and said, "i can see it."

the warning bell rang and hana looked up at the school building. "what period is it? fourth, right?"

"yeah, we should probably get going, it looks like it might rain any second now, anyways," you replied and shoved your phone into your jacket pocket. you were right, it had been overcast all day, and the weather forecast had predicted it would rain later today, too. hana followed you to the main building and to your classroom.

after class, you were packing your book bag when you got a text from kuroo.

----------

Bitch
3:12 pm

hey
what r u up to

----------

you smiled at your phone and grabbed your book bag from the seat, slinging it over your shoulder. you then walked out of the classroom as you texted him back.

----------

Bitch
3:13 pm

hey
what r u up to

i just got out of school

w
when you get home we should ft
i dont have practice today

bet bet ill lyk when im home
read 3:15 pm

----------

you smiled to yourself as you shoved your phone in your jacket pocket and walked out of the main school building. walking over to the gym, you saw suga and asahi conversing.

"hows my two favorite third years doing?" you smiled as you approached the two.

"hey, y/n! whats up!" suga smiled as asahi waved at you.

"you guys about to start practice?" you looked past the two at the gym, where there was no volleyball net being set up.

"yeah but we have to share the court with the basketball club because it's supposed to rain today," asahi explained.

"gotcha, well i should get going. kuroo wants to facetime me," you smiled, only saying that to see suga's reaction, and he did not disappoint. once you finished your sentence, suga's jaw dropped, but before he could ask you further, you dipped.

walking off campus, you waited at the bus stop for your ride home. kuroo had been on your mind a lot lately, and you were excited to see his face again, even if it was just on a screen.