✰𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞✰

Hey! This is my first story so please don't get your hopes high. ⚠️English is not my first language so if you find a mistake please ignore it. I really do hope you enjoy though!
"....." means talking.
'.....' means thinking.
*.....* means doing something, for example sighing.
————————————————————————————
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Name: Y/n
Surname: L/n
Age: 20
Length: 180 cm (5'11")
Hair colour: (H/c)
Hair length: (H/l)
Likes: cooking, baking, kamaboko squad, the Hashiras, quiet places, cats, cloud gazing, Kai (platonically), your likes.
Dislikes: Muzan Kibutsuji, loud noises, people who hurt children, abusive people, your dislikes.
Family:
Mother (deceased)
Father (deceased)
Sister (deceased)
Breathing style: Marionette breathing

First form: Killing strike
The user dashes at their opponent at a blitz-like speed, decapitating them in a single swift slash. This form is most likely used for lower ranked demons.

Second form: Puppetry
User is able to control the opponent without any fail. Opponent won't be able to move while they're being controlled. Does what the user want but is still conscious.

Third form: Strings
User is able to release strings from their Nichirin blade to trap the opponent so they cannot move. Similar to the first form but stronger. The strings are as thin as a hair and can cut through anything, for example a demons head or any part of their body. It won't kill them but will distract them so you can cut of their head.

Fourth form: Marionette dance
This form allows the user to make the opponent paralysed for a whole hour. While it exhausts the user, the demon won't be able to move for a while so the user has time to decapitate the demon.

Fifth form: Silent slaughter
The user quietly but in the blink of an eye attacks the opponent slicing every part of them in half making it slower and difficult for them to regenerate.

Sixth form: Chaos
The user 'teleports' in front of the enemy and unleashes a barrage of slashes that instantly kill anything that is living. Can be used for major offenses. Useful for close combat.

Seventh form: Pins 'n Needles
The user makes multiple puncture wounds in a second and causes the demon to fall in a state of limbo. The feeling of thousand prickling sensations distracting them as the user rushes to behead them.

Eight form: Steady Beat
This form can only be activated when the user is in near-death or about to die. Then when the form activates a portal appears and sends out massive barrages of ranged slash attacks for 5 seconds. Then after 5 seconds, the user reincarnates back to life. This form can be only used 10 times then it is utterly useless.

Ninth Form: Aspect Manifest - Fields of Punishment
The user thrusts their weapon on the ground and unleashes a shockwave of death energy killing anything up to 20-30 mile radius around the weapon. Useful for multiple enemies.

Tenth form: Lunar Wind
The user slashes their sword at a high speed and creates a burst of wind by their Marionette breathing energy

Eleventh form: Explosion
User is able to make an explosion with their Nichirin sword if they stuck it in the ground, but be aware...you can only use this once in your life.
Ţ̝̦ͤ͒h̷͔̭̜̥͕͉ͦe̗̯̊̈́͜ ͔͉̠̻̹̎̕ù̴̻̞͓̱̺͚̏s̩̻̜̤̜̝̖͕̾̋̓̇̕e̬̯̝̟̻̣ͥ͟r͇̟̜̲̱̽̔̋̄͠ ̛̦̠̩͂͛w̴̮̝̻̗̮ͥ̃̋ͧȋ̥̪̟͢ͅl̸̜͚͉̊́ĺ̨͙̲͇͈̓ͪ ̸̯̼͚̤̠̰ͣ͌̓ͩa̜̮̼̽̌̃͠ͅl̷̞̻̪̣͇͉ͤ̍͗́s̞̳̍ͬ̄͟ô̬̣̠̦ͧͪ̂́ ̱͉͚̥̝̭ͩ̀ḛ̥͎͍̻̹̞͐ͧͧ̑͡x̴̻̼͔̺̘̊̒̄p̶̗͚̬̺̿ͣl̵͙͔̲̲̝͔̒̀̃oͤ̀ͬͦ҉͓̝̣̠̥̺̝̰d̶͎̺̙̪͆̔̿ẽ͉̯̤̼ͤ͆̀͠ͅ