꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Y/n's POV:
I was taking some fresh air outside, trying to find my way back to the headquarters.

"Caw caw! Y/n L/n is summoned to go to the headquarters of the trial of Tanjiro Kamado and his demon sister Nezuko Kamado caw!", Mia yelled again.

'Tanjiro and Nezuko? Ah yes, big trouble'.

"Mia, lead the way".

"Caw! Ask nicely and I'll do it caw!".

"If you won't lead the way to the headquarters, I'll lead you the way to my frying pan so you better start flapping your wings darling".

"Caw! Why are you always threatening me caw?!"

"And why do you never take orders? Know your place fool".

•Time skip•

We finally arrived after a long journey.

"Caw! I have showed you the way, can you please give me food now?"

*Sigh* Ask a Kakushi, I have a trial to take care of"

"Caw! You're heartless!"

"Be happy you're still alive, now shoo"

"Caw! Can Mia never get any love?"

"Don't be dramatic"

When I walked in, it was a literal mess. Tanjiro was laying on the ground, hands tied up, while the Hashira were standing behind him. They haven't noticed me and I'll keep it that way for a while.

The Kakushi decided to speak up.

"Hey! Come on get up! Are you gonna sleep the whole dang day? Just wake the hell up will ya?!", the Kakushi complained. After he said that, tanjiro gasped and widen his eyes.

"You're in the presence of the Hashira!", the Kakushi explained.

"I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, I was expecting someone with a bit more flair, but it's just some ordinary kid", said a certain white haired muscular man.

"We must see that this boy is put on a trial to be judged! So it shall be!", the flaming haired boy said.

'To think that he's been protecting his sister, who was turned into a demon... what a brave and beautiful display of sibling love!', a girl who loves Sakura Mochi more than anything thought while squealing.

Tanjiro was confused and scared but still asked:

"What... who are all these people?", but was immediately pushed down to the ground.

"Don't open your mouth until you're told!", the Kakushi yelled.

'Eh? Hurting Tanjiro-kun isn't something I like. I have to step in now', I thought with a visible frown on my head.

"Ne ne would you kindly release Tanjiro-kun? You're hurting the poor boy", I said with a tight smile exposing myself from my hiding place.

Everyone's attention was now on you as you made your way next to Tanjiro. The Hashiras were surprised by your sudden entrance, because they haven't felt your presence at all.

And because they now notice that you're quite tall actually which makes the scene even hotter. Tanjiro's eyes lit up and immediately smiled at you. But the Kakushi wasn't really in the mood.