Unscent Wolf

"No just no... there is no way." What would you do if you were mated to a arrogant, self centred, playboy prick and becoming future alpha of the pack. Well I took immediate actions to get far away from him. Most likely he smelt my scent but I was long out the doors of the school rushing home. My birthday was on the weekend so a chance of finding my mate in the pack was highly likely. Maybe the moon goddess made a mistake because when I was out running to home it started to rain. So there is no way he can track me.

Mum was confused why I came back, only thing I can say was I didn't feel well. She brought on to it quite easily cause there's no way I would skip school or lie for anything really. I mostly stayed in my room and questioning everything, seriously I was disappointed on who my mate was. AND I didn't want to be Luna...

Look I'm a average she wolf and doing average stuff. Well yeah I can defend myself and know how to fight but I can't defeat 10 rogues at once like alpha boy. Damn I hate him...

Sure he was going to be my future alpha and I'll respect him for that but as a mate woah back up...  I'll pass.

I kid you not he hooked up with most of all the she wolfs in school. I actually don't care about past relationships but to see with your own eyes of him kissing other girls and having one always beside him...
There's really not much else to say. Especially it's going to make me think if I did give him a chance and every time I see a girl walk past, Oh there's Amelia he definitely fucked her. Maybe he could of made his relationships more private than having the whole school know who you fucked. Let's not forget his friends their really no different from him.

My time really don't care about mates no more do they?

I just needed time to think, just go back to when we didn't know as mates yet. My scent I need to hide my scent. I quickly looked at the time and headed outside. I sneakily went out the window knowing everyone was asleep. I headed to the closest human pharmacy shop. I knew they had different scented oils to put on your body. They can be quite strong when put on. I brought what could last me for one month, had to spend quite amount but I could just save up again.

Next morning I put the oils in my bag and ate some breakfast, both my parents looking worried on how I'm feeling. I showed a reassuring smile and they let me go. I took a slight detour before heading in the school. I was quite early so I had plenty of time, I was near the edge of the forest and hid behind a bush taking my clothes of leaving my underwear and bra on. I rubbed the oils all over me and not leaving a single spot that's hasn't.

I really hope this works, I head through  the doors and quickly walking to my first class. "Hey Livie!" My hold body became tense but I relaxed who it was. "Um- Hey Rina." My one and only friend, she's truly an angel.

"You ok? Did you put something on, the scent is so strong I can't smell your own."

"Yeah everything's fine, just trying out some oils to calm the nerves your know. Heard it can really make you relax." Rina nodded at my response.

I was still looking around to spot Ryder and his gang and yep there he is. He don't look quite happy. Well he looks as though he is looking for someone. Shit...

Well it seems luck is on my side because I just walked past them and he didn't even look my way. So for the rest of the day I went back to how I was before I met my mate.

I really wish my life was just simple...
A month later it went to the worst, Rina was mated to Rick... Ryder's future beta...
OH FOR FUC-
Fudge shake...

Rick was all over Rina and they were inseparable. They were acting like loving mates. Right now I'm lucky I'm sitting with Rina just the both of us. But I'm not talking, she is. They only things she's been saying is about her mate. I just sat there looking down at my food and her looking all dreamy eyes.

"Hey baby." Rick suddenly came out of no where and sat next to her. Rina leaned into him and they both were in their own dream land for one another. He then finally looked my way with an uncertain smile. "Hey Livie, how's life."

I just stared it him unamused and looked down at my food. "Liv come on." Rina looked unhappy when I didn't respond.
My mood got much worst when the other guys sat around us. The guys smiled at Rick and Rina and soon turned to me. "You really don't seem to like us do you?"

"Oh and why do think that."

"Your not talking much."

"I just don't feel like it, got a lot of things on my mind."

Ryder looked at me with question in his eyes but I didn't look his way. I made sure not to touch him, very unlucky that he had to sit next to me and I was technically leaning on Matthew which was sitting on the other side of me. But I didn't see it coming when Matthew jokingly nudged me hard on Ryder. Which it was a lot harder that it was meant to when even Ryder didn't see it coming as we both tumbled on the ground.

I then felt it, the sparks and Ryder first looking confused but I saw the look of realisation came over. Before he could say anything I was off running and this time he was right behind me.