Hello Y/n #5

Perhaps I'm a bit to theatrical, in any other nation, but Fontaine, my home, lives to thrill and spectacle of the courtroom, the drama the mystery the show. It fuels my desire to create pieces that are renowned all over Teyvat. And in fame everything is theatrics.

________________

"That was embarrassing!" Focalors sat down at the table angrily pouting at the trial that has commenced earlier that day. "It can't all be winners and beside your case would fall apart through basic critical thinking skills" Y/n said sitting down with her. "Shouldn't you be supporting me, I've been supporting you!" She said to child. "Don't forget I made you, Y/n" They chuckled and nods. "I know mother, And I love you for that" They played into her. "Hmph, there we go"

"It's been exhausting... Y/n play me a song..." They sighed. "I'm not a machine mom that can play music" "I don't care just play something for me..." She flailed her arms around. Y/n shock their head. "Nor do I have a piano or violin" Focalors sighed and continues to angrily pout. Y/n pushed some towards her, "I guess the traveler proved his wits against you" He said. Focalors rolled her eyes and started to drink the tea.

Y/n stood up, "Where are going?" Focalors asked. "Outside?" They answered, "I'm just as busy as you are you know" Y/n smiled. "Busy going for walks!" Y/n nods. "Of course, Mother you seriously can't be telling me I can't go out?" Focalors crossed her arms, "you have no right while I'm around child"

"Mother you can't be serious" "Sit down!" Y/n sighed and sits back down. "You could just have asked for a hug" Y/n said leaning forward. "That's not satisfactory enough" She points her finger at them, they chuckled and smiled. "Then what is satisfactory for you, madam?" They asked. "Play me a song" Y/n sighed. "Don't be ungrateful for the powers I gave you! Water is substance the can take on any shape and size"

The lights went off. "Y/n? Did something happen?" Focalors asked, looking around in utter darkness. "Sweetie are you ok? Say something?"

"Welcome one and all, you are truly lucky to be witnesses to a once and a lifetime performance, from yours truly! This is performance today will even rock Liyue's strongest stone, calm the storms of Inazuma, and make the rain of Fontaine disappear!"

Furina smiled and clapped her hands. "Now sit down and watch the composer work their magic" little bits of water start to appear all around the room. Furina looks around with curious eyes. They call soon combine into a ball which floated to towards Y/n's hands. "Water is the blood of everyone one of us... It is truly a marvel with it you could make shape you can ever imagine!" They crushed the ball of water and sent it into the air creating an orchestra around them.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Furina said out loud joyfully ready for the next part. "Silence in the court!" A hydro mimic of the judge spoke. "Oh well my apologies good sir, But I don't think these charges are all that truthful, And it's seems that my opponent isn't letting speak my mind"

"Preposterous! To think that we would disrespect the rules of the court Infront of the hydro archon's herself!"

"Marvelous! Ahahah! Hehehe!" Furina was smiling like a little child excited to see her favorite play. The music began to rise as the tension in the courtroom. "Perhaps you should understand, I being truthful in my words, besides I'm a clear winner in this, your constant hogging of the time of the court has left utterly disappointed and left your unaware that the person who was murdered is among the member of the crowd right now"

Everyone gasped as the music slowly rose and rose to a spectacular finale. "The accuser is the killer! He's the killer you are looking for"

The music reached a climax! The killer stood up and jumped and landed on the stage. "Then it looks I'll just have to end it in a bang!" Y/n jumped down and tackled the killer. The killer fights back against Y/n the two got into a duel in the middle of court!

The judge looks towards Furina, "Let them continue" She said. She watches duel. Y/n soon beats the killer knocking him out with a beautiful crescendo! Y/n bows as all the water turn into Frozen crystal that disappear into Nothing.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Furina stood and hugged Y/n tightly. Y/n awkwardly chuckles and returns the hug. "I knew you were going to be the best thing in my life when I made you!"

Y/n smiled at her words. "I know, mom..." Furina smiled.

The end.