Furina

Early morning in Fontaine, Y/n sighed while cooking breakfast for their mother. "I need to sign her for cooking lessons..." they closed his eyes while cooking and started to doze off, the smell of the food managed to make them sleep. It wasn't until they soon remembered, that they were still cooking and jolted back awake from sleep.

"I should seriously stop sleeping late" They started stretching to wake themselves up, "It can't be helped" they rubbed their eyes. Until the rebuilding project is finished, they can't really sleep well. "Good morning... Y/n" Furina said walking inside the kitchen, Rubbing her eyes and stretching her body. "Good morning Mother" Y/n responded, serving her the food. "Eat up" Y/n said picking up their Violin. "Are you playing me a song?" She asked still tired and sleepy. "No, I need to tune it" They said. "What time did you come home?" "Not that long ago"

"Did you get any sleep?" They nod. Furina splashed them with water. "Ugh- what was that for!?" They wiped their face off. "For lying to your mother" She said, "You can see it from here?"

She nods slowly. "You know it's not uncommon for me to stay up late, I've been doing it since I was young" they said, getting back to tuning their violin. "And like every time I told you to get some sleep" She said pointing at them, "Every time I catch you coming home late, Sad, tired, and miserable, and as your parent, I have reasonable cause to say you're staying home and taking a break!" Y/n rolled their eyes. "Mom you can't be serious, right?" "I already told everyone, that needs to be informed" "I- you can't be serious"

"Of course I am serious" "I'm not a child anymore mother, I can take care of myself!" "After that sentence comes disaster, Like when a gigantic monster rampaged through the city when said you were treasure hunting, when you were 15" Y/n sighed, "fine..."

A knock came from. The door. "Hello? Y/n or maybe Furina are you there?" Y/n got up, before they were stopped by Furina. "No you're not answering that door" Y/n sighed and sat back down. "Huh? Maybe nobody's home, let's just go to Navia maybe, Y/n is with her"

"Seems like it's pretty important" Y/n said, "I'll handle it, while you go to sleep" Furina said shushing them. "And no buts, young Man/lady"

"I'm a 490 Years old mother" "it doesn't matter, if you're 1 or 500 years old, Y/n, You'll always be my little water droplet" Furina pinched their cheeks. Y/n sighed blushing a little.

The end.