a harmful Inspiration

"One and two and three..." Y/n starts to conduct a non-existent, orchestra. Though the instruments weren't there, they could hear it in his head. As they do that, a certain champion duelist was out and about training. "Hiyah!"
Y/n's train of thought was broken, as the sound of nearby fighting was made apparent to them. The looked over a saw Clorinde, battling very powerful enemies.

Y/n shrugs, they might as well watch since this more entertaining than anything. Y/n watched from a far, taking out a snack to eat. They marveled at the Champion Duelist's mastery of her sword.

"Peekaboo" A abyss lector whispered. "Bloody-" Y/n was blasted off, barreling towards Clorinde. They both collide with each other. "You've been causing a ruckus, ruining our plans for a comfortable vacation place"

"Y/n!" Clorinde quickly, stood up and picked up, them up. "Don't worry it's not the worst hit I've felt" Y/n said standing straight. "I'm surprised your entire schedule isn't just that..." Y/n chuckled. "Good morale means break!"

"Y/n, you're hurt, we must-" "nope, Clorinde, Let's have some fun first" Y/n said summoning their cane, "After all it would be a shame to not use Neuvillette's gift" Y/n said looking back her, unsheathing revealing the blade underneath. "You are in no state to fight"

"Oh well, I'll show you!" Y/n runs in charging. "You two really are the same..." Clorinde watches Y/n fight he Abyss lector, They handled the Lector easily. "Sir/Madam, please, you can't keep doing this" Y/n rolls their eyes, "I'm not a child anymore Clorinde, I'm far older now" They said, "Anyways what are you doing here? I'd usually see you out and about with my mother" Clorinde puts away her weapon and crossed her arms. "I was out walking" Y/n chuckles, "Seriously? Walking, Here I thought it was something like training"

She scoffs at the idea training with hilichurls and abyss mages ridiculous. "I must say, Sir/Madam, you are very with that sword" Y/n smiled, with a small blush appearing on their check "I... Well... I guess you kinda off too, when you're always getting attack out of the blue by rude individuals..."

Y/n said to her, She smirks, "then can you show me what you could do?" Y/n was taken a back, "I don't seem to quite understand what you need to do" 'It's a duel you dolt' 'shut up, play along'

"A duel, Sir/Madam, Perhaps you wouldn't mind?" They looked around, "Really?" Clorinde nods. "Don't hold back and I too will hold back from my true strength"

"No can't really do that... Like it would just be better if you fought a more dumb down version of me... Since I am a God, my physical and mental capabilities are-" Clorinde swings, Y/n blocks her sword with his bare hands. "more enhanced" Clorinde pulled away, and goes for a fake out swing, Y/n took out their weapon and goes to block, Clorinde pulls away quick and attacks from the other side.

Y/n's pupils constrict as they move to block the attack coming at them, The shockwave knocks, Y/n's glasses off, and sent them flying away. They landed nearby on a rock... "At least it's not that ba-" a rock comically falls on the glasses. "Well that was just rude, dude"

Don't tell him it was for this bit.

Clorinde sneaks up behind them and took a swing, Y/n jumped and landed behind, Y/n returned the favor by swinging at her as well. She blocks their attack.

Y/n took a deep breath, And swings away. Clorinde, moves away for each strike. Y/n suddenly speeds up and managed to cut part of the front of her hat. She lost her balance, and fell on her back.

"I learned that one from a light novel" Y/n said raising their sword, "Take this!" Clorinde uses her powers seeing how they used theirs. She sliced with her electro abilities. Y/n was shocked and let go of their sword. Clorinde kicked them away. Y/n grabbed their sword as they were sent flying!

"Huh... First strike" Y/n got up, and held their abdomen. "Ow..." They smiled, The two warriors stood across from each perfect distance for a shot to ring out. *Bang!* Two bang rings out, Y/n prematurely tilts their body, But the bullet hits shocking their, Clorinde tilts as the bullet narrow avoids her head, as it grazed her cheek it left a trail of water and a small scratch.

"Oh.... This a great song!" Y/n said before falling to to the ground. Clorinde quickly runs over and administers healing! She closed her eyes, hoping that Focalors is in a good mood but seeing the state of Y/n... She can't be hopeful.

"Ahah! Finally! I found my lastest piece!" Y/n said rising up from the ground. "Haha! A piece of music that portrays a duel going absolutely array, the friend gets killed by accident, and justice is brought to him at the end of the piece a slowly single sad violin plays away as the lights fade the curtain falls the then BOOM! The audience applause at the beautiful masterful piece!"

Clorinde sighed, "Ow... That hurts, Seriously, I know that thing isn't meant to pierce skin but damn, even as a god I felt that, oh..."

Back at the court of Fontaine.

"Y/n!" Focalors shouted, "Uh oh..." Both of them turned around. Her face went white! "Heavens above what happened to you!" She ran up to them checking on them. "Tell me now! What happened! Who hurt you! Who did this!"

"I'm fine mom, just a few scratches really" They smiled, "These... Wounds... They show signs of electro damage..." She looked to Clorinde. "how could you! And you have the gall to.be walking around with them, even after hurting them you are-"

Y/n shuts her up. "Whatever she says is overruled don't worry you be trialed for anything" Y/n said pulling her away. Clorinde sighed, and walks away.

The end.

Y/n cleaned themselves up as Focalors eats some ice popsicles, Chongyun approved ones. Y/n sighed. "Maybe don't overreact... Next time? especially since we were in public"

"No"

End End.