Episode 5: OCCURING INCIDENT

jack

Jack says, "Hello, Tabitha," with a smile on his face.
" Zeo keeps scaring at me with surprises,
" he added, making her jealous.

Jack and I were sitting together, and although we were friends, my feelings for him were neutral, similar to a friendship.

Hello, Tabitha Pearl said to me. The thought of having the most popular boy in school and a girl as my friend makes me so happy, she said with a smile on her lips. "I have never been this happy in my entire life. I feel so excited. I have never had anyone who could love me more genuinely than Jenifer."

"Why is Jack following you around, Tabitha? Did you use your spell to enchant him?" Zeo asked.
"I will never do such a thing; Zeo Jack is a friend of mine, and there was never any sentimental connection between us."
I detest you with every fiber of my being, you disgusting harlot with the ugly face.
Zeo throws me to the ground and then giggles as they pour me a drink. Zeo and her companion make fun of me.

Jack's friend entered abruptly.

Leo stopped Zeo from slapping me by holding her hands.

Zeo was shocked. Her friend was taken aback.

Leo helped me up, and Zeo was furious and left.

Jack: Tabitha, I've been looking for you and wondering where you've been.

Tabitha: Leo, help me up, I'm sorry I fell down
Pearls was in love with Leo when she saw him with me. She became jealous and the thought of seeing Leo with me made her envious. I was unaware that Pearl loved Leo, and I had no interest in him; he simply helped me.
The same thing happened to me when I went to the party with Jenifer Lewis, and it's happening once more. Suddenly, the school atmosphere got dark, and all of the lights went out once more. I was shocked to hear Tabitha's voice because everything appeared to be normal, yet I kept seeing environmental changes and witches everywhere.
I abruptly left the class and went to Jack's initial meeting place in the basement, where I sat down. I was perplexed as to why I was feeling so much like a witch when Jack suddenly approached and sat down next to me. "Tabitha Brown, he called in my full name," I said.
Why are you not okay? I was terrified of explaining to Jack because I thought he wouldn't comprehend me at all.
"Nothing I had to come sit here, I was never afraid like it happens again," I sobbed to Jack. "I felt the presence again, but I don't know what happened to me. The outside world is calling me." I don't really know who I am because my father won't give me any information about it.

The first time I felt like a human and not a freak was when Jack held me in his arms and parted my hair. In his arms, I dozed off, and when I awoke in his room, I asked Jack how to get to his house.Nevertheless, he nodded and continued, "I brought you here to stay with me," and I was so terrified that the only thing I could recall was dozing off in his arms.
As it was already late, I was unable to return home, which worried my father.
My dad called when my phone rang. I was too afraid to pick up the phone because I never wanted him to yell at me. Instead, I merely listened to the phone ring. My dad is a nasty man and he would undoubtedly yell at me, even if I'm not at fault. He sees me as the reason why my mother died, but he refuses to tell me why.
When my dad went to my house in the middle of the night to jack it, the house bell rang and the gate opened for him.
Is Tabitha here? he yelled.

And Jack's dad and mom were surprised by the tone of my dad's query, as well as Jack's mom.

I abruptly got out of bed as Jack's mother entered Jack's room out of terror.

"Pull up the door jack."

"I need to speak with you."
I had to hide in the wardrobe just to keep it in a hiding place because I was worried that my dad could have tracked my cell phone in the middle of the night when Jack Mom came into the room. I was sure that Jack would deny me regarding the current situation, but I was shocked when Jack said, "Yes, Tabitha is here mom, she is my friend, she's asleep, and I decided to bring her home mom am sorry." I did not inform you and dad