A new beginning

Mary was in her room sleeping. Francis came in and noticed the tears on her cheecks. He lays down next to her and holds her tightly. All of their fears have been killed. Elizabeth and Condé were dead and wouldn't hurt them again. But he knew there was still danger ahead of them. No matter what, danger was always there and he will always battle danger to protect Mary.
With Kenna.
Her daughter was already 5 almost 6. She was 4 months older than Mary's twins but John was older by 3 months. Little Diane loved her mother and her adopted father. She didn't know Bash wasn't his father but soon she'll learn. Yet Bash loved Diane. Kenna felt complete. She had a family and was now expecting another baby. This one is Bash's child. She hoped it would be healthy to see its sister.
4 weeks later
Mary was with a midwife. She felt sick and thought she might be pregnant again. When she came back she had tears. She was carrying another child. " Francis? ", she ran to him. "Yes Mary?" "I'm pregnant again." He kissed her and hugged her. He was happy and he knew he was going to live a happy

The end!. Should I do a sequel? Comment and this chapter has to get at least 10 votes for the sequel. If it can't get to 10 votes by Monday but it has comments saying you want a sequel I'll still do the sequel. Thanks for the votes and comments guys. I didn't think this story would have been successful since my other ones aren't. This one has more views, comments, and votes than the others and I appreciate that you guys love it. Bye and talk to me if you want. Private message me. Bye !